✧𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞✧

Kit looked up in the mirror when she heard the bathroom door open, blinking as she turned

Kit looked up in the mirror when she heard the bathroom door open, blinking as she turned. Tory locked the door so no one else was coming in. "Kit, I don't want to fight you out there."

Kit gave a questionable look. "Why?"

Torys eyes casted down slightly, shrugging her shoulders. "I don't want us to hurt each other."

"We have before." Kit pointed out, her gi was rubbing her neck harshly. "I'm sure Kreese and Terry Silver are stoked."

"They don't get it." Tory walked closer with a pleading look. "Look, I just- I know you're leaving today. And I know we're not on good terms, at all."

Kit blinked, scanning her over. Tory exhaled, pausing, exhaling again. "I'm sorry. For all of it. You're the best thing that has ever happened to me and I fucked it all up."

"Why are you telling me this now?" Kit looked in confusion, keeping her voice low after hearing Torys echo in the bathroom. "Today. Right before I go."

"Because I don't want you to leave without knowing that." she said back, her chest heaving, shaking her head. "And incase I don't see you after our match, i'm just- I wanted you to know that, even after the dojo, and you switching sides, I still love you. Always will."

Kit knew she shouldn't, knew she should have just let Tory walk away. But, she stepped forward, catching her arm, spinning her back around and meeting her in a kiss. Tory kissed her back quickly, holding her face as she smiled into the kiss. Kit held it longer, which was odd for her, because Tory had always been the one to guide their kisses. She pulled back. "I don't wanna leave without doing that either."

Tory stared back at her, their foreheads pushed together. She brought her hands up, pushing one of the fallen strands of hair back behind her ear. "Say it back."

"What about Robby?" the Clairmont girl asked in confusion.

"What about Robby?" Tory scoffed slightly. "The dance? That was just to get back at you and Sam."

Kit almost smiled, shaking her head. "I love you too. And i'm sorry too."

Tory sighed, placing her hands on top of Kits, that were still on her face. Kit nudged her nose. "But, it doesn't change anything that happened between us."

"No, I know." Tory agreed with her. "I'm not asking it to. I just- i've been trying to find a way to talk to you, and like always, I waited until last minute to say anything to you."

Kit smiled slightly. "It sounds like you."

Tory laughed, leaning into her more. "We have forty minutes until our fight."

"I know." Kit nodded her head. "Eli and Robby are about to have their match."

Tory hesitated. "Should we stick around the watch it?"