✧𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞✧

"I heard there's a gay couple in this movie

"I heard there's a gay couple in this movie." Kit spoke up, staring at the drive in movie. "Hey, E, you and Meat should be them for halloween."

"Oh my god, they look alike." Moon went along with her words, the pair looking back at the boys in the backseat.

Demetri gave a knowing point. "Halloween is very far away."

"Well, what were you last halloween?" Moon asked.

"A doctor." Eli spoke up with a blink. "You guys saw us."

"We did?" Kit asked with a frown of her eyebrows.

"Yeah!" Demetri gave her a crazy look. "You were a slutty nurse."

"Hey, don't use that word." Moon gave a knowing look.

"I was a slutty cardiologist." Kit corrected him, a point of her own finger. "Get it right, Meat."

"Well, I was a plastic surgeon." Hawk corrected his previous statement.

"Oh, cool, maybe I can finally get rid of that weird bump in my foot." Kit nodded her head.

"That's still there?" Demetri asked in disbelief, Moon laughing loudly as she fell against the seat.

"I hate you." Kit laughed in Demetris direction, throwing her popcorn at him. "I can't believe we're not even gonna get to have halloween together."

"I hate that you're moving." Eli said, leaning against her seat to look at her. "Let's fake your death."

"Gladly." Kit nodded her head.

"Let's just fly you back for every holiday." Demetri gave a knowing look her way, snapping his fingers. "Your dads clearly loaded again."

"2 hours on a plane every holiday will be worth it." Kit rolled her eyes, huffing in disbelief. "It's so stupid. All I have is a year and a half left anyways."

"Exactly. And then you'll come back here for college." Moon grabbed her wrist. "And we'll be waiting."

"I mean, I doubt we're gonna meet another tall lady, that kicks ass, has a weird bump in her toe, photogenic memories, and really likes cheese fries." Demetri pointed out with a shrug, making Kit laugh as she threw a chunk of popcorn at him again.

"Okay, serious question." Moon stopped them with a serious look. "What are we doing for your birthday?"

"Oh, shit." Hawk looked in realization. "That's this weekend."

"Three days." Kit nodded with a small shrug. "I don't know. Bowling?"

"You hate bowling." Moon pointed out. "What about skating?"

"Egh, that was an ex GF and me thing." Kit shook her head, thinking hard. "Get tattoos?"

"Yes." Hawk high fived her.