✧ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧✧

"You look pretty

"You look pretty." Hawk complemented Kit, meeting her near the fences as he leaned over, "Nervous?"

"A little." Kit nodded her head, looking back at the football team and her cheer squad, "Non of them like me anymore."

"So what? Knock their noses in." he shrugged, giving her a grin toward the end. Kit cracked a smile as she looked around again, "Looking for Tory?"

Kit nodded her head, feeling the glitter start to already form acne on her face, "She said she'd try and make it if she can get here before her shift, I don't think she will."

Eli saw the frown on her face. He knew she wanted her girlfriend here for the first game at least, "Don't worry, i'll video it for her."

Kit gave him a small smile, looking over her shoulder as the whistle blew, "I gotta go."

"Go look, kick ass and take names." he called out to her. Kit gave a slightly embarrassed look his way as she jogged over, Hawk laughed at her and took a seat on the front bleachers.

Kit took her positions on the track, waving her pompoms as the game played behind them. The first kick scored them a point. Kit cheered as she grinned widely, waving her pom poms in the air and beginning the chant with the rest of her team.

"Hey." Tory greeted Hawk as she slipped in next to him, pulling her hood around her better, "How's she doing?"

"Good so far, cheery." Hawk mocked slightly with a grin, "What're you wearing that for? She's not gonna be able to see you."

"I'm not suppose to be on school grounds at all so.." Tory trailed off, grinning as Kit did a back hand spring and waved out to the crowd, "Shes insane."

"I know." Hawk agree with a nod, "I hope she doesn't take that school offer."

"What school offer?" Tory asked with a frown of her eyebrows. Hawks face went red as his eyes widened, looking her way before an annoying voice echoed infront of them.

"Excuse me, you can not be here."

"Woah! Go Mountain lions!" Kit cheered as she waved, her cheer uniform sticking to her as the sweat got worse.

"What? So I can't even come and support my girlfriend?" the familiar voice rung in the air, causing Kit to turn quickly and see Tory face to face with her coach. She dropped her pom poms, hurrying over, "God, this is such bullshit!"

"Tory." Kit spoke as she got to the fence with frowned eyebrows, "Coach, what's going on?"

"She can not be on school grounds, the principle was very clear about that." Coach said sternly as she looked to Kit, Kit looked over at Tory quickly.

"This is bullshit." Hawk confirmed as he joined Torys side.

"I'm going to have to ask you to leave, you're distributing our first game of the season." the middle aged woman spoke to Tory, looking at Kit with a sigh, "You get it, don't you, Kit?"