✧𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧✧

"Shut up!" Kit gapped later that night as Hawk finally showed up to the hill, rocking a purple Mohawk now

"Shut up!" Kit gapped later that night as Hawk finally showed up to the hill, rocking a purple Mohawk now. "Are you joking on me right now?"

"Not joking on you. This is your present because I forgot a gift." he said, giving her a good hug. "By the way, totally deleted the footage of you sneaking out."

"We have cameras?" Kit pulled back with an alarming look.

"We do. But, I've got you covered." he gave a cheeky wink as they headed up the hill together again. "So, where'd you go?"

Funny you ask, Eli.

Kit rose her eyebrows, shrugging. "Just, had a pancake craving."

"For three hours?" he gave a questionable look.

"Are you keeping tabs on me?" Kit looked his way with a knowing point. "Let me reminded you that i'm officially older then you."

"Yeah, but, four months." he scoffed her way.

"Yeah, and i'm still some how your mom's favorite." Kit jumped up onto his back as he huffed. "Carry me the rest of the way. Remember the Alamo!"

"What did she say?" Miguel looked oddly from where he was leaned on Sams car.

"Remember the alamode?" Demetri looked in confusion. "Where we suppose to bring ice cream?!"

"Don't worry, I remembered Kits favorite." Moon pulled the melted tub from her bag. "We'll just...have to freeze it."

"Let's get the show on the road!" Hawk announced as the pair finally made it toward the little group.

"Before we blow up a bunch of explosives." Demetri reached into his bag and handed out safety googles. "Let's not forgot the last time Kit got a little trigger happy with fireworks."

"Wait, what happened?" Miguel looked curiously with a laugh.

"Hospital trip." Demetri hummed as Kit took the goggles, leaning on Moons car. "A spark hit her in the eye."

"Jesus, really?" Sam looked over in an alarming manor.

"Was totally fine." Kit waved her off, tightening the goggles on her head.

Moon watched her keep checking her phone, shutting it off when she realized she hadn't gotten any messages. "Expecting someone?"

Kit looked over quickly, shoving her phone into her pocket. "Uh, no, no. I ordered a pizza for later and just want to make sure it arrives."

"Cool." Moon grinned, unaware Kit didn't order a pizza, instead staring back at many unanswered text to Tory since last night.

"Okay, I'll do this." Hawk nodded, taking the lighter. "Be ready for the best fireworks ever, Kit."

Demetri walked toward Kit, she looked taller then him from how she sat on Moons car. He leaned back as she wrapped her arms around his shoulders, head pressing against the side of his cheek. "I'm glad we get to celebrate your birthday together again."