Jaeyong ft. Johnten (NCT 127) *smut* *kinky* *couplefight*

This turned out so much better than I thought. Writing about this Kind of drama is not actually my Favorite to write about but I thought it might turn out good. Enjoy.

„But Baby, I didn't mean to do that, you gotta believe me", Jaehyun enters the room behind me. I'm so angry with him right now, I can't even describe it. How could he do something like this to me? I did actually believe that he loved me. „I told you to shut up and leave me alone", I nearly shout at him.

Johnny and Ten, who are in the room already look at us. I ran towards the dorm and right into the room I share with Johnny hyung. „Taeyong, what happened?", Ten asks me. „Nothing", I replay angrily. I'm not actually angry with him but I can't controll my anger issues, I'm so furious.

„I swear to god, if I have to see you again today, I'll be so fucking angry, so leave now!", I say to Jaehyun, „How could you do something like this to me?! I thought you loved me!" „But I do, this was not what you think it was, I was not...", he tries to explain but I interrupt him immediately: „Just shut the fuck up right now!"

I don't normally escalate that easily, as the leader I'm supposed to be calm, but somehow I definitely can't stay that calm today. „Taeyong, please calm down", Johnny comes to me and softly grabs my wrist, „let's talk somewhere else about this" I don't want to talk somewhere else, I just don't want to see Jaehyun ever again.

Although I know that this won't be able, we will still have to perform together, but for this moment, I can't deal with him anymore. „Fine, but don't let me see him again today!", I say as calm as possible. „Of course, I'll try, Ten, can you and Jaehyun leave us alone for now as this is our room", he asks them. „Sure, see you later John", Ten answers and leaves the room with Jaehyung.

After they left, I sit down on the ground and tears fall down my cheeks. I might act tough all the time but this fight just was too much for me to handle. I hate confrontation, I'm actually a real softy. Jaehyun was my first boyfriend, I don't want this to end that quickly, not like that.

Johnny sits down next to and wraps his arm around me. I lay my head onto his shoulder and cry. He has always been there for me no matter what. He helps me on stage when I have to gather everyone around, helped me get together with Jaehyun and with nearly everything else.

Besides Johnny only Jaehyun got to know the real, the sensible me. Johnny understands me, he knows what I feel without me telling him and he does never forces me to tell him about anything. Like now, he just sits next to, holds me in his arms and lets me cry without judging me for it. I'm so glad to have him in my group and my life, he is one of the most amazing friends I ever had.

„He... he was about to cheat on me", I finally say out loud. This thought has been going through my mind since I saw it before. „Jaehyun? How do you know?", Johnny asks. I raise my head and look at him. „I saw him, I saw him with another man", I cry out loud. „Shhh", he tells me and softly hugs me tight. I let myself fall onto him and sob onto his shoulder.

„It hurts so bad Johnny", I finally admit, „He was kissing the man and I saw it" The tears fall down on his shirt and he carefully caresses my back. „Are you sure that you don't interpret something in what you saw? I mean Jaehyun loves you a lot, he would never do something like this", Johnny says. I shake my head: „I wish you were right but I know what I saw, he was kissing another man" Johnny signs a little. „Where did you see that?", he wants to know.

I sit up again and look at him. „We were shopping today and in one store we met this funny guy. He was very kind to us and helped us search for things. I realized that I'll have to go to another store but didn't want to interrupt them talking and having fun. I told them to have fun and made my way to the store. When I came back, I saw them kissing...", I explain. „Oh", Johnny says, „I'm so sorry Taeyong"