Minsung (Stray Kids) *fluff* *smut* *vampire*

Tried out something here. Hope you guys like it. I like that ship a lot and thought this would be cute. Feel free to tell me what I did wrong. Enjoy.

Han sat down on his chair in class and waited for the lesson to start. He was an outsider in his class, most people hated him. Nevertheless, he was one of the strongest Vampires to exist in this world.

He was so strong, he could walk around in the sun, eat human food and control his nerd of blood unless he saw actual blood, then he would freak about about tasting it.

Not many people knew about his secret and those who knew left him ages ago, his parents, his old friends and his ex. It's creepy, living longer then all your friends and never grow old.

He never liked that but sadly he couldn't really change it. So now, he went to school again, it was the third time. He went to school to hope and to find friends, he was always quite lonely and school was almost the only place to find people 'his age'.

Sadly, Han was not the best in making friends so everytime he went back to school, he tried again and again.

This time, he was very lucky, a new boy came into his class. The teacher introduced him as Lee Know and made the boy sit next to Han.

"I'm Han, nice to meet you", the younger introduced himself. "Lee Know, pleasure", the other smiled and both boys concentraded on the lesson. It was bow or never for Han to make this boy his friend.

Once the others of the class get the chance to talk to Lee Know, Han will never have a chance like this again. "So ehm, do you maybe want me to show you around school later?", Han asked with a soft, polite smile. "Sure why not", the older smiled back.

Han blushed a bit and looked away. To be honest, he didn't really talk to people like this in many years, he was very nervous what if he screwed up?

After lesson, Han and Lee Know got up. "Hey Newby, come with us we are the cool kids here", another boy in the class shouted towards Lee Know. "Nah I'm fine thanks", Lee Know saud softly.

"Come on now you don't want to hang out with losers like him!", the boy shouted and two others pulled Lee Know with them out of the room.

Great, now he messed up again, Han sighted and made his way into the next classroom. He gave up on friendships about hundred years ago, it just wasn't for him. He sat down on his place and waited for the lesson to start.

Maths class was one of the most boring one for him he was always very good in it and since the topics didn't really change throughout the decades, he did the same thing for the third time now.

After the lesson finished, he stood up to go to the mensa for his food. He got a plate with noodles and made his way to the back to an empty table.

He sat down and started eating when suddenly, a boy sat down next to him. "This is the loser table you know that right?", he didn't even look up.

"Yeah I do but I wanted to eat with you", the familiar voice said and Han looked up just to see Lee Know smiling at him brightly. "What... what are you doing here? Are you supposed to sit with the cool kids?", Han asked confused.

The older just laughed and shook his head: "No I'm not following all their orders, I'm sorry for before you seem like a nice one, a bit misterious but nice. I hope it's ok to sit here"

Once again, Han blushed and nooded while looking at his plate. The two ate in silence before Lee Know spoke up again: "Can you maybe Show me around now?" Han nodded again, glad the other asked and both put away their plates.

On the way through the building, the two talked a bit about school and their private lives. He got to know about Lee Knows parents who left him when he was 10.