Chanlix (Stray Kids) *fluff* *smut*

Have fun with this cute yet hot birthday story. I thought it'd be nice to show one of my wishes for my birthday one day. This turned out way better then I thought so yeah. Enjoy.

Tomorrow is his birthday but he isn't looking foreward for it. He never enjoyed his birthday so why looking foreward to it.

Felix just arrives home from a rough day in uni and enjoys the silence of his little appartement. He puts his bag down and switches on the TV so that the room is not that quiet.

Just what he wants to sit down on his couch, the doorbell rings. Felix rolls his eyes and opens the door. "Surprise", his best friend, Bangchan shouts with a huge smile on his face. Felix smiles immediately and hugs the older boy.

"What are you doing here?", he asks when letting the other inside. "I wanted to spend your birthday with you since I know that you don't want to celebrate it, I wonna at least be with you", Bangchang smiles holding up a backpack.

"Fine come on I'm about to cook dinner", Felix tells him. He is actually a bit relieved, Bangchan is his desrest friend, and to be honest, they are in some kind of friendship+ which both like even more.

Neither Felix nor Bangchan are that of relationship guys so having someone to fulfil their sexual desire. In the following hour, the two cook together and eat in front of the TV.

After cleaning up, they deside to watch a movie together as it is already getting late. They put on one of the spiderman movies and Felix cuddles to the others chest softly. Bangchan caresses his back softly while both watch the movie.

When it ends, it is already 11:45pm and they decide to go into Felix' bedroom to get ready for bed. "I'll be there soon I have to get something ok?", Bangchan smiles softly and sends Felix to get ready.

Felix gets a bit sad after he finished in the bathroom and waits on his bed for his friend. Although he doesn't like his birthday, he wishes he would be able to enjoy it which makes him sad every year.

Right when the time hits midnight, Bangchan appears in the bedroom a small present in his hands as he sings the 'happy birthday' for Felix. The younger blushes a bit and his eyes get huge as he sees this.

Bangchan softly sits beside his friend and kisses his head: "Happy birthday little one" "Thank you so much", Felix' eyes shine as he gets a bit emotional by the action. Bangchan hands him the present and watches him unpack it.

Inside the little present, Felix finds a beautiful necklace. It has ingraved both their dates of birth and the date they first met. Felix tears up from joy and hugs Bangchan softly whispering: "Thank you so much" The older softly holds him in his arms then puts the necklace around his neck softly.

"This means so much to me", Felix sobs a bit then kisses the other. "Of course, you mean the most to me", Bangchan returns the kiss softly at first. After a short time, it gets steamier and Felix sits on the other's lap.

"Let me pleasure you today it's your birthday after all", Bangchan softly smiles and lays him back onto the bed. Felix nods and watches the older undress giving him an amazing show.

Once Bangchan's shirt and pants are off, the younger's hands take excurses on his abs. "Fuck me Chan, please", Felix whimers a bit when Chan starts to tease his thighs. "Sure whatever you want", the other answers and undresses the younger softly while kissing down his chest softly.

"Please just fuck me no no preparation", Felix pushes the other's head up again and kisses him hungryly. "Sure whatever you say", Bangchan smiles and undresses his friend softly.

The two make out a bit before Felix' wraps his legs around the other's waist and pulls him down. Bangchan slowly enters his sub and pushes in slowly giving him the chance to adjust.