Lisa x female fan (Blackpink) *fluff*

I kinda thought this was very cute. I totaly like Lisa and this is like total fluff and a bit unrealistic but well. Enjoy.

"You sure it's gonna be ok?", I ask when getting out of my friends car. "Sure. It's gonna be amazing, you'll see. And if anything is happening just text me and I'll get you out ok?" I nod and wave her drive away. Looking around, I can spot the high-end part of the city. Everything is built Big and the house have unique colours and forms. It really looks like in one of those Hollywood movies about the rich familys in america.

It looks really beautiful in that little street but I really should start looking for the cafe or I'll be late for the meeting. I look up and down the street until I can see the light red sign saying 'cafe moonshine'. My hands start to shake uncontrolled when I walk over there with little steps. I hope it will be as amazing as everyone told me before. I get out my mobile to check once again what the woman told me to do when I arrive. I should follow her orders because neither of us know what the other one looks like.
Looking through the window first, I can spot three beautiful girls. One with short brown hair and two with long hair. I open the door and enter. All three girls look at me at the exact same time and my heart starts to race. One of them is her. I freeze for a while holding onto the door thight but then deciding to act professional. I go over to the bar and sit down. "One black Tea with little milk please", I order, looking at the clock. Ok I can do it, I tell myself. The thing that woman told me to do is not that easy for me, I'm quite introverted but I can do it. I just have to if I finally want to meet new people.

I undo my jacket and say to the barkeeper:"Why did noone take my jacket yet?" He looks at me and answers polite:"We are not a five star local ma'am, we're asking our customers to place their jackets at their seats or the wardrobe themseöves thank you" I knew that he would say something like that and get up "I don't accept that! I'm used to a lot more standart! If noone take my jacket right now, I'll tell everyone to stop eating at your place! And believe me, there won't be many guests left here!", I'll try hard to be intimidating and he seems really scared when he fastly comes to me and takes my jacket to the wardrobe:"I'm so sorry ma'am, I hope you still like it here" I nod and wait.

I hated that but it was actually kinda fun to be honest. I must be blushing really hard now, my face is heating abnormaly. I just hope that she's already here. What if I did this and she... "Hey", I get interrupted when someone takes place next to me and I turn around quickly. "H...hey", I replay, looking into the beautiful eyes of... L-lisa. My eyes are widening. It... it's her. She... wow. I can't believe my own eyes when I see her. She's not only Lisa but she's THE Lisa. La... Lalisa Manoban... the idol, the most perfekt girl in the whole word.

She looks at me with a sweet smile and then asks:"A-are you ok? You seem really shocked? Do you think I'm ugly?" "U-ugly...?", I replay,"how could I even think that a second? You... you are beautiful" My mouth speaks without my head's permission. The girl in front of me laughs a little and answers:"You're even cuter then I thought. You recognized me, didn't you?" I just nod and now blush again. She thinks I'm cute... I could scream in excitement. "I hope it's ok that it is me?", Lisa asks. Ok? Ok? Hell yeah, that is much more then just ok! Although thinking that I just nod and stare at her.

She is so damn beautiful. She laughs again which makes her even more beautiful and says:"Why are you staring at me like that? Just because I'm me?" I shake my head and say:"Because you're beautiful..." And again my mouth speaks on its own. "Thank you do you wonna go for a little walk or so?", she asks and I nod again. Why am I behaving so damn awkward? I act as if this is my first Date ever.

After paying, which she does for me as well, I get my jacket and follow her to the outside. It is early spring and still quite cold, my hands freeze a bit and rub them together to warm them. A soft sind warm hand slides towards my and within a second, I'm walking hand in hand with Lisa. I blush and look to the ground holding on to her hand quite tight. "Are you ok?", the woman asks me with a soft voice. "Just not used to this that's all", I replay. She stops walking and turns towards me. I stop as well and look her right into the eyes.

"That's ok, we have time. I mean if you like to try it out with me...", she say taking my hands softly into hers and looking down at them. "I do...", I replay shy and softly push her face up a bit so that she has to look into my eyes. I want her to know that I'm not joking. We look into each others eyes for a very long time and I start to lose myself into them when she slowly leans forewards. She hesidates a bit as if she wants to give me the chance to back off. But I don't want to back off! Never! So I softly grab her neck and kiss her.

The soft lips on mine give me goosebumps all over my body. I close my eyes to enjoy the feeling. I feel her hands searching for my waist and I get pulled a bit more towards her. This feels just right. I don't want this to stop! Never! I intensify the kiss a little and enjoy it very much. When we seperated again after what seemed like eternity I'm overwhelmed by an amazing feeling. We keep looking into each others eyes for a little longer and then go on walking. We spend the whole afternoon together and we will even more in the future I think.