Vkook/Taekook (BTS) *fluff*

My first Vkook fluff in this series, they're one of my Favoriten Ships to write about because you don't know if they would end up kinky or in a fluff relationship and that's what I totaly love. Enjoy.

"Jk has been acting very strange around me lately don't you think so too hyung?", I ask Yoongi-hyung. It is the morning after a concert in Seoul, we arrived late at our dorm yesterday and everyone is still sleeping exept for Yoongi-hyung and me. I went downstairs an hour ago because I couldn't sleep anymore. I don't know what it is but at our last concerts Jungkook has been acting kinda strange around me.

I mean we are just friends and he's never been looking at me like he does on concerts these days ever before. That's why I needed to ask Yoongi who came downstairs 10 minutes ago. He's looking at me and I can feel that he knows something I don't so I ask:"What is it Hyung? I know there is something and you know that too! Please tell me"

He keeps looking at me and I start to get a bit angry with him. "Why wouldn't you tell me?! Please! Hyung!", I say making a little puppy-face. He sighs and answers:"He's in love with you dumbass!" "Oh ok", I say relieved, "Wait... what?!" I just realise what my hyung was telling me. That boy... my best friend... who I've secretly had a crush on for a year or so is in love with me?

"You're joking right?", I ask to make sure I heard him correctly and my hyung just shakes his head and replays:"No I'm not. Everyone knows" W-wow... that's amazing... I mean that means that I can finally come out and tell him about my feelings. Ok now I need to plan this well, I don't want such a special moment to be bad.

"Yoongi-hyung? ", I start, "Could you probably help me with something?" I need to ask him for help. He has done that already for Namjoon when he told Jin about his feelings so I know he can set up dates very well. "With what?", he asks. "The same thing you did for Namjoon-hyung a year ago..."

He sighs and says a little bit enerved:"Why can't y'all set up your own dates?!" "Please hyung... I've never done that before...", I look at him with the best puppy-eyes I can do while I softly grab his hands. He can never say no to me when I do this and I'm not surprised when he answers:"Fine, I'll do it. Tell him to meet you at the roof tomorrow at 7pm and you arrive an hour earlier so I can show you what I prepared"

"Oh thanks hyung, love ya", I smile brightly and hug him softly before making breakfast for everyone. Yoongi-hyung goes back upstairs to fetch the others for eating and I jump around the room in joy before settings the table and preparing rice soup, which everyone loves. Jk, Jin-hyung and Jimin-hyung get theirs with fish, Yoongi-hyung and Namjoon-hyung like theirs with pork and me and Hobi-hyung eat ours with chicken so I prepare the right ones for each of us.

"Namjoon-hyung? Can you help me for a second please", I ask him pouting. I stand in front of my closet. I have no idea what to wear. I have to be on the roof in half an hour and I don't want to look stupid on my first ever date. "Sure", he comes next to me,"You don't know what to wear, do you?" I nod and let him take a better look in the closet by stepping aside.

I look at my hyung who is searching through my shirts, T-shirts and trousers until he comes back up. "This would look good on you I think", he says holding up black trousers, a black shirt and a black jacket with some little diamands placed in the form of two wings. I nod and say:"Thank you hyung. I'm really nervous just now. If I had to dress myself I would probably look like a clown afterwards"

He laughs, pats my shoulder and advices me:"Try not to impress him, he already likes you. Just be yourself and have fun" Be myself and have fun. That sounds good to me. I nod again and get dressed real quick. "How do I look?", I ask and seeing the smile on my hyungs face I turn around and look into the mirrow. I look pretty aesthetic to be honest and I like it.

I thank my hyung with a deep bow once again and run towards the roof where Suga-hyung is already waiting for me. My heart is racing, not from running up the stairs but from being too nervous. I don't want to ruin the date as Jk and me have always been best friends. If we start dating now and it doesn't work out then... ok stop I shouldn't think about that now!

"Wow", I wisper excited when I see what my hyung has set up. On roof there is a table for two on a small carpet. The table is set up with two small plates, forks, knifes and beautiful glasses for wine. Above it, underneath the sealing, he hung up a chain of lights which gives little dimmed light. On the set table were three red candles. "This looks amazing hyung, you did all of that on your own?", I asked amazed.

He nods and explains me every detail. Where I can find the food, what food we have etc. I listen very carefully and loose my nervousity almost completely. It is quarter to sehen when he says:"I have to go now. I bring you the first course now and the Rest you have ro do on your own. Good luck" "Thank you so much hyung", I answer giving him a huge hug.

He smiles a little and gets the plates for the first course. After placing them on the table and turning in romantic music, he leaves and I stand on the roof alone again. I don't know what to do so I wander around and look at everything once again. I want all to be perfekt, what if he doesn't really like me... what if anything goes wrong and he'll hate me from then on? I am so deep into thoughts that I got a real fright when someone is standing behind me.

"What is all of this hyung?" I turn around and see him. Jk is standing in front of me, wearing a black T-shirt underneath a black long jacket and some dark blue trousers. He looks really good and for a moment I forget what I am about to do. Then I get myself together again and say smiling:"Thanks for coming, please follow me" I take him to the table and let him sit down.

"TaeTae", he says seaming to be nervous,"What is this hyung?" "Don't you like it?", I ask him. He looks around and I become shy. He doesn't like it, does he? "I do love it TaeTae... thank you", he says and sits down. My heart skips a beat from excitement when I sit down in the other side of the table. "Eat up please", I say to him. We start eating.

During the first, main and last course we talk about basic stuff. Our concert, the Training scedule etc. I like it a lot and we smile the whole time. After eating up I stand up and turn up the volume of the music. I look at Jungkook and he stands up as well. "Will you please give me this dance?", I ask him holding my left Hand up to let him grab it.

He places his right soft hand into mine and I place my right hand softly on his back. I start dancing when I feel his left hand on my shoulder. I move as carefully as possible and I can feel that he really likes it. His body lays light in my arms and he closed his eyes and gives me the whole control. My heart goes crazy, beats fast and I'm really excited.

When the music stops our moves become slower until we almost stop moving at all. I can feel Jks hands going to my neck and he opens bis eyes again. My hands search for his perfekt formed hips. His hips move softly from one side to the other and he looks in my eyes. His eyes are amazing. They are brown but seems to look black. I love it. We stare into each others eyes for an eternity until our heads come closer.