YuMarkWin (NCT) *angst* *smut* *fluff*

So first of all, this was so hard to write so please don't hate. Then, I couldn't really decide who to make bottom but thought this would kinda go best so yeah. Anyways. Enjoy.

He's been watching the other two making out for about 20 minutes now. WinWin offered to his boyfriends that he'll prepare dinner but finsihed cooking about 20 minutes ago.

Mark and Yuta lay on the couch, hands going through each other's hair ond over their bodies while their tongues play in their mouths. A few tears run down WinWin's cheeks as he watches.

The three have been a trouple for around 2 years but for the last two months Mark and Yuta almost only did stuff together leaving WinWin out of everything.

The boy puts food in bowls and places then on the couch table then he takes a bottle of wodka and goes upstairs. He can't Deal it anymore.

He never really drank alcohol before because everyone told him he was to skinny and would probably end up in the hospital but this night, he doesn't care about it. He just needs to forget.

Sitting on the big bed he puts the bottle to his mouth and takes a few big sips from it. He lets the liquid run down his throat and feels it work immediately. He gets dizzy and lets out all his frustration into sobs and tears.

Soon after, half of the bottle is empty and he puts it away. This is too much for him to handle. He is too drunk to see, too drunk too think.

He instinctively grabs his favorite stuffie from the bed and pulls it close to his chest before sliding to the ground next to the bed. His sobs and tears turn into soft snores as he drifts off to sleep.

Suddenly, the door flings open and Mark and Yuta appear. Mark is only wearing his boxers and Yuta has his shirt on only. They are still making out and almost trip over WinWin.

"WinWin?", Mark says softly and the other opens his eyes a bit. He looks aweful right now, pale, red eyes from crying and blue lips from the alcohol.

"Shit", Yuta states when seeing the bottle of Wodka WinWin left. The oldest softly picks up WinWin from the ground and holds him in his arms.

"What happened Baby?", Mark wants to know standing next to the two. "You... you don lowe mw no mowe", WinWin slurs still very drunk.

"Of course we love you why do you think that?", Yuta sits down on the bed having the drunk boy in his lap. "You... you weave mw out... Lowe Mawk mowe twen mw...", he answers and tries to get away from the older.

"No no Baby I don't love him more then you I love you both the same way and Mark loves you too, we just thought... we were stupid ok? You are the most precious thing that ever happened to us baby", Yuta pushes the other head up to look into his eyes.

Mark who now sits next to the two nods and softly takes WinWin's hand into his own: "We're so sorry you don't deserve to feel like this ever again... but please promise us, if you ever feel left out you tell us ok Baby?" WinWin looks at both then nods a bit and puts his face into Yuta's chest.

The three of them spend the rest of the night mostly on the toilet caring for WinWin or laying in each other's arms and reassuring each other how much they love one another.

~A few weeks later~

"Yuta we have to do something to cheer him up, he looks so sad since that night", Mark whispers watching WinWin cook breakfast for them.

Although they sorted it out somehow, WinWin still looks sad every second. "You're right, I have an idea just play along ok?", Yuta states and calls someone after Mark nods.