Hyunlix (Stray Kids) *smut* *Hybrids*

This contains Felix as a panther-Hybrid so if you're not into that please don't read it. Anyways I don't feel like writing a whole plot this time cause my final exams are killing me but I tried my best. So enjoy.

It was time, he needed to find someone. Someone to love and to put all of his energie into. Hyunjin has been single for too long he definitely is a person that needs someone in his life.

He gets ready and leaves his apartment to go to a nearby club. Once arriving, he looks around before having a seat in a corner. He spends some time just observing the people around him when he spots a group of his friends. They didn't tell him they were going to the club today, quite sad actually but who cares?

Hyunjin decides to go to them and spend some time with them maybe they can help him get to know other people, besides, partying in a group is way more fun. "Hey guys", he goes over to the group seeing Chan, Han, Seungmin and a few people he doesn't know.

"Oh Hyunjin what are you doing here? I thought you don't go to parties caause of your work scedule?", Chan, one of his best friends says. He sounds a bit tipsy already. "Yeah I know I said that but I was kinda lonely and thought why not try it", he admits while sitting down next to Chan and a cute looking boy.

"Sure what do you want to drink?", Seungmin asks. "Hmm good question you choose for me", Hyunjin smiles softly. A minute later, a pina colada stands in front of him and he starts sipping on it while listening to the music.

He looks at the cute boy next to him, dressed in a sweater and overalls. He looks cute with a beany on his head. The boy is quite small, his feet don't even reach the ground which makes him even more adorable in Hyunjin's eyes.

"So who are you?", he askes softly not trying to scare the boy. "Felix", the boy answers with a honey soft voice. "Nice to meet you I'm Hyunjin"

After an hour or so of talking to Felix and having fun, Hyunjin looks around at his friends. Most of them are really drunk by now which looks kinda funny. They try to dance but miss every beat and barely noone can stand alone anymore.

Suddenly, Felix starts to move around in his seat. Hyunjin looks at him and sees him with blushed cheeks and a lightly opened mouth. "Felix you're ok?", Hyunjin asks worried. "Chan~", the other starts to whimer.

Even more concerned, Hyunjin runs to Chan and onto the dancefloor and shouts over the music: "Chan Felix has a problem he needs you I guess" Chan just looks at Felix and seeing his current state, shouts back: "Just take him home and he'll tell you what he needs, he's in heat"

Hyunjin doesn't understand all the other said, he doesn't know what a heat it but guesses it would be best to just take Felix home and care for him. He goes back to the boy and tells him: "Chan said I should take you home and you'll tell me what you need is that ok with you?" The other nods a bit and makes grabby hands towards the older.

Hyunjin softly picks him up into his arms and carries him outside. He calls for a taxi and sits in the back with you. "Can you tell me your adress Felix?", he softly asks holding Felix back who still sits on his lap.

Felix obeys and tells the driver his adress before starting to rock his hips back and forth a bit. Sweet moans leave his body as he tries to get himself off, slipping deeper and deeper into his heat.

Hyunjin gets a bit confused at that action: "Felix? What are you doing?" "Need you~ Please~", the other continues to whimer, taking his beanie off and revealing his panther ears to Hyunjin. "Whoa what is going on here?", he gets even more confused.

"I'm a Hybrid please fuck me... I'm in heat I'm ready to mate~ please Hyunjin~", Felix whines trying to fumble Hyunjin's belt open. Although still not understanding, his body works on its own and pulls Felix' pants down.

"So you need me to fuck you to relieve that?", he asks still a bit confused. Earning an eager nod, he pulls Felix closer. Hyunjin takes his fingers and makes Felix wet them with his tongue before he shoves them one by one into the younger.

Felix already turns into a moaning mess not caring if anyone could hear him. To make it even better, Hyunjin softly kisses over the others neck. Just when he finishes prepping the younger, the taxi stops.

"We're here I'll take you upstairs and finish this ok?", Hyunjin says softly dressing both again and earning a small nod. He pays the driver and carries the whimering Felix upstairs into his apartment.

Arriving, Hyunjin doesn't waste any time, he lays Felix down on the couch and gets the condom out of his pocket before undressing both. He sets the younger's tail free to which Felix sighs relieved. The boy looks up: "No condom please, I need your seats in me~"

"Ok sure whatever you need", Hyunjin answers softly and alligns himself to the other's entrance. He pushes in softly, earning moans and whines from the boy underneath him. "More~ Please~", Felix whines out grabbing onto the others arms tightly, trying to pull him down deeper.

Hyunjin moans out when he bottoms out, he didn't fuck for ages, it feels amazing having someone atound him, feeling the warmth of Felix' walls around his dick. He takes a few moments then starts to pull out a bit and thrust back into the boy.

Felix quickly becomes a mess, cheeks blushed, mouth parted with soft moans leaving it, tail squirming from being sensitive already. He desperately needs his relieve as soon as possible his head gets worse and worse with every second passing.

"Hyunjin~", he moans out louder. The older thrusts fast and rough, hitting the others prostate every time and starting to touch Felix softly. First his neck, then his nipples finally his tail. With each touch, Felix gets closer to his relieve.

"Need you to bread me please~ Need your seeds~", the younger continues to whimer which finally makes Hyunjin cum. Felix cums a few moments later then falling back onto the couch breathing heavily: "Don't pull out please... I like feeling you"

Then, all the confidence leaves Felix and he hides his face with his sweater paws. "You're really cute Felix. How about we stay like this and you tell me a bit about yourself as I don't really understand what just happened at all ok?", Hyunjin suggests making the younger peak from behind his hands.

Felix nods a bit and starts: "I'm a Hybrid I'm part human part panther. We sometimes live along side humans and try to... blend in. Chan is kind of my protector he always helped me. And and that now was a heat, we get that when we are ready to mate... so we we kinda need to have sex and get bread... to relieve the heat"

Hyunjin smiles softly: "Thanks for explaining, I am glad I could help you out" "Me me too, you you are quite hot though", Felix blushes and hides his head in the other's neck. "Thank you you are pretty cute. Do you want to go on a date one day maybe?", Hyunjin asks now shy himself. Felix just nods: "I'd love too"

Both smile at each other softly then fall into a soft yet intimate hug feeling each other even closer then before. 'This is the best day of my life' Hyunjin thinks to himself as he feels the cute boy falling asleep in his arms.

Sorry for making this so short, as I said my final exams are killing me but I will try to upload mire frequently in the future.