Hyunlix feat. Changbin (Stray Kids) *Drama*

To be honest I can't decide which ship I like more; Hyunlix or Changlix; that's why I did this lol. Enjoy.

"Wow hyung", I say laying on Hyunjin's chest. "You are amazing", he strokes my hair softly. Sleeping with Hyunjin hyung is one the most amazing things in the world. I look up into his eyes and softly kiss him. He smiles through the kiss and his hand softly goes down my back. He has such beautiful eyes and I won't be talking about the body that hides under his clothes all day.

"Hyunjin? ", someone nocks at the door. I get surprised and within a few seconds, I lay under Hyunjin's bed holding my breath. The other members don't know about our 'affair', as we call it. So we have to hide whenever someone enters the room. "Yeah?", I hear Hyunjin's voice and then the door. "Hey do you know where Felix is?", I guess it's Changbin hyung speaking. "No I'm sorry hyung. Maybe he is in the kitchen? Or his room?", Hyunjin answers and the door closes again. I crawl out from under the bed and look at him:"What die he say at the end?" "He just nodded", Hyunjin answers.

"Ok well I should actually search for him tho...", I say and kiss my hyung one more time before getting dressed. "Same time tomorrow?", he asks when I'm at the door. "I don't know if I'll be in the mood to...", I replay but he interrupts me immediately:"We can also cuddle. I don't need Sex every day" I smile and nod then leave for my room.

Short after arriving there, Changbin enters because I left the door open. "Here you are, I've been looking for you all over the damn dorm", he says. I almost say that I know about that but I can stop myself and say:"I'm sorry hyung I was busy" instead,"But by the way what's the matter for searching for me?" He closed the door behind him and undoes his jacket. Oh shit I see where this is going. I can't take one more today to be honest... Hyunjin was kinda rough to me today and I know that Changbin won't go easy in me as well. He never does.

"Hyung... not today please... I'm not in the mood for Sex...", I say shy. I've never rejected him before. And yes... I sleep with two people... I've been having the affair with Hyunjin since a year or so the one with Changbin since half a year. I was afraid at first, sleeping with one member is tough to hide but with too it's even tougher. But I got used to it and now I get excited by the fact that we could get caught.

"I see", Changbin hyung says sounding quite dissapointed. "I'm sorry hyung but I just don't want that today, you need to accept that", I say partly angrily. "No no it's really ok. I need to accept your needs as well. Do you wonna cuddle or do something else instead?", he asks and I smile and lay down:"Cuddling sounds nice to me thanks hyung" Everyone knows that I love hugs and cuddles. My hyung comes crawling onto my bed and hugs me tight. I really love the warmth another body gives me.

I stay like this, closing my eyes, for a while and Changbin hyung tells me about his day when the door suddenly opens. I flinch and open my eyes immediately. At the door I can see Hyunjin hyung. Fuck! What is he doing here? I get scared and nearly jump from the bed. "H-hyung...", I try. Standing at the door quite shocked, he interrupts me:"Felix! What is that?! Why are you... Changbin?! Why?!"

Without looking at the hyung behind me I say to Hyunjin:"I'm sorry... but... but we were agreeing that we were not dating so I thought I was free to do what I want..." "Oh so you did sleep with the both of us?", Changbin hyung stands up and comes next to Hyunjin. "Yes... what is wrong with that?", I ask. "Everything", they say. What? Just because I didn't tell them about the affair with the other one means that now I am the fool? "Hyung...", I try.

"I thought I was the only one you sleep with...", Hyunjin hyung says sounding sad. "Yeah, I thought that too", Changbin hyung adds. "I'm sorry for not telling you...", I admit. "Just one question: are there more?", Hyunjin asks. I shake my head and look at the ground. Tears roll down my cheeks. "I'm sorry", I repeat. "You better be!", Changbin hyung sounds very angry with and Hyunjin hyung looks very dissapointed as well.

I start crying and they add:"I'm very dissapointed in you, I'm leaving" Without another word both of them leave the room leaving me behind crying. I Fall to the ground because my legs can't hold me anymore. What have I been doing wrong? I just wanted to have fun... what's wrong with that? I cry for a long time holding my face until I feel a hand on my shoulder. I flinch and look up in Hyunjin hyung's eyes.

"I'm sorry", he says,"I wasn't fair to you. I know we are not a couple but I got really jealous seeing you with Changbin hyung..." He hugs me tight and let me cry against his chest. I close my eyes and start to feel a bit safe. "Hyung?", I ask. He looks at me:"Yes Felix?" "I'm sorry... I shouldn't habe said that", I agree and look at his eyes,"I did a mistake that's right and now I need to take the responsability"

He smiles a bit and pets my hair:"It's ok, I'm not angry with you... I like you... I really like you and I just don't want anyone to be better for you then me..." That's so cute. I look deep into his eyes and my heart males a Jump when I realise that he just told me he loves me... "Hyung... I... I don't know what to say...", I admit. "It's ok you don't have to say anything, you can take your time to figure out what you want", he says sweetend touching my cheek. I nod and feel tear coming into my eyes again. "Shhhh", Hyunjin hyung wispers,"It's ok I'm here for you." I nod again and come cuddling with him. "Thank you hyung", I say, close my eyes and fällt asleep in the warmth of Hyunjin hyung's arms.