Nomin (NCT Dream) *smut*

This Nomin fanfiction was origionally planned to be a Woosan one but I figured this suits these two as well. A little kinky, a little sweet and hot. All we gwt to know about their relationship. Enjoy.

"Please let me take this weekend with him. If we don't get things cleared in our friendship, one of us will maybe leave the group which wouldn't be good so short before comeback, would it?", I argue. I've been in a serious conversation with my manager-nim. Well ok I'm maybe lying a bit.

"So please", I add and he finally agrees to let Jaemin and me leave for a weekend. What I was lying about is that Jaemin and me have been a couple for over two years now. Noone knows about our relationship because we aren't allowed to have any while being idols.

We were always good at hyding pur relationship which was were Bad for us thought. We haven't had a moment for us for a few months now excluding the fanservice we'd always did. When becoming a couple we decided to increase our fanservice so that we almost don't have to fake anything.

But now I have the feeling that Jaemin is angry with me for not having moments alone so I've been arguing with our manager-nim about letting Jaemin and me go on a weekend trip together. Luckily he agreed and I go back to the dorm and into my room. I don't want Jaemin to know about the trip yet because it should become a surprise for him.

I take a huge backpack and through some clothes in for us two and then take a small suitcase from under my bed. I open it and take out the candles, bathingsalt, condomes, moisterisor and the recorder with the songs about love on it. I packed that kid years ago in case I need some things for a romantic evening.

I let the Hardcore stuff in the suitcase because we won't need those things this weekend and put the things into the backpack again. Then I bring the backpack to my car and go search for my lover. I find hin playing computergames with Jisung in his room and tell him to follow me.

I take Jaemin to the car and tell him to sit down. After I statt driving he asks:"Where are we going hyung? And why aren't the others going as well?" I smile and answer:"It's a surprise, just wait till we arrive" He nods but seems to be offended because he's crossing bis arms in front of his chest looking out of the window. I put my hand onto his thigh to show him that it is nothing Bad and he starts smiling a bit.

I booked a small house in the Middleton of a forest with nothing around the trees and when we arrive I get the backpack and take Jaemins hand. "Here we are, welcome to our house for this weekend", I smile and take him inside. His eyes became huge and he stumbels:"H-hyung... that's amazing... w-wow" I smile and Show hin the house. I've been here often with my family when I was little so I know the place and the owner.

After explaining to Jaemin why I did this I unpack the backpack and put the clothes into the closet as well as the condomes and moisterisor. Then I take the bathingsalt as well as the candles and the Recorder and place it into the bathroom. Jaemin sits in the bed and is still overwhelmed from all so I smile and take him with me into the kitchen.

I called the owner before and asked him wheater he could leave some food for us and he did so I take a look into the refiriderator and get out the first meal. He made us some chicken curry or something like this and I take it. After putting it into two bowls I warm it in the microwave and then serve it on the table.

We begin to eat and Jaemin finally knows how to talk again and I just smile while he tells me about his day. He talks so.much but I like it. Then I don't have to say anything. He tells me a lot about how he lost endless games against Jisung which he doesn't like at all and how Jisung won't ever leave his bed.

After we finish eating I take the plates and Jaemin helps me doing the dishes. I then can't take it anymore and have to softly push him against the wall and kiss him passionate. I just missed it so much. You don't want to know when we last kissed or did more... must have been months ago. Jaemin seems to be surprised but I think he missed it as well because I feel his hands searching for my trousers.