Vkook feat. Nammin (BTS) *smut* *fluff* *wolfs*

I don't normaly write this Kind of stories but decided to give it a try. Short background story: all of bts members are wolfs in a class together, devided into Alpha, Beta and Omega. Omega get so-called heats causing them to feel bad pain in their stomaches. They need to be fucked to cool down again or they might collapse. Betas smell these heats and are able to cool Omegas down. Meanwhile Alphas can't smell an Omegas heat exept it's their soulmate then an Alpha turns wild having no control over their sexual desire towards the Omega. Enjoy.

They were in the middle of a quiz when Taehyung felt it again. Although he was already used to the pain, it always took him by surprise. His heat came in the wrong moment, as always.

That was one thing he hated about being an Omega, these damn heats. His stomach would heat up causing him pain - and an erection. He hated that the most, the pain, the cramps in his tummy and that damn erection causing him even more pain.

All Omegas got that in regular terms. Noone could ever explain why that happened to them but he knew he would have to endure that for his life. He'd better get used to it, that's what everyone was always telling him, get used to it as if that would be this easy.

Taehyung was holding his tummy trying not to let anyone know about his heat. He always feels embarrassed about them as he got the most out of all his classmates.

Suddenly, Jimin came over to Taehyung and picked the younger one up from his seat. "What are you doing hyung?", the boy wanted to know quietly while Jimin took his best friend to the bathrooms.

"I'm just helping you out bestie, smelled like you need me", the older one smiled. Taehyung got shy, Jimin had smelled his heat, he is a Beta, he can always smell Taehyungs' heats.

Taehyung let down his guard and looked at the older boy. "Please hyung, help me", he whimpered. Jimin smiled and helped him out immediately. Taehyung felt relieved after Jimin heated him down again.

For him as an Omega, being fucked meant cooling down. When an Omega is in heat, something like a knot built up in his lower stomach which caused the body to heat up and hurt. After being fucked, the knot becomes soft again and the pain stops.

Taehyung fell into Jimins' arms, relieved and tired. "You did an amazing job bestie let's get back to the quiz", Jimin softly cleaned the younger one and helped him back to his seat in class.

Taehyung could finally concentrate on the quiz again although he had no idea about the topic. He tried to just write what comes into his mind, apparently this did always help him pass the exams.

He looked through the room, some of the Betas like Namjoon and Jin looked at him, they must have smelled his heat before as well. Then he caught Jimins' eyes, he looked at Taehyung with a smile on his face.

Taehyung and Jimin have been best friends for a very long time now. When Jimin is around, Taehyung is not that afraid of his heats because he knows that Jimin will always help him out with them. It has like always been one of the keys to their friendship, they would never fall in love with each other but having someone to help with heats is just a good feeling for Taehyung.

After the quiz was over, Jimin came to Taehyungs' desk again. The younger one was still really exhausted from the heat and Jimin took Taehyung into a soft hug. "You did amazing before, I know how exhausting your heats are but I will always be there to help you out with them", Jimin caressed his hair softly and then picked up the younger one to carry him to a more quiet place.

They had an hour off and Jimin decided to take Taehyung to the library and lay down on one of the couches in there. As soon as he sat down and placed the youngers' head in his lap, Taehyung feel asleep.