Luwoo (NCT) *fluff* *smut*

Ok but I'm really proud of this one it turned out very cute. And in addition I wanted to point out one of the biggest problems in the kpop-industrie: starving kpop idols till they get exhausted. I hate that so much so I wanted to point it out like that. Enjoy.

'Damn I'm so exhausted', Lucas lets his head slide onto my lap, 'VLive was really hard today, they wanted to know so much about the New album, like nctizens know we can't talk about that but still they decide to annoy us with it' I nod my head.

I'm at least as exhausted as he is. The other members complain as well about how bad this was and then leave one by one with our managers to dinner.

I look down at Lucas to remind him that we have dinner coming soon and need to get changed for it. The boy's eyes are closed and he has snuggled deeper into my lap. Looks like he's sleeping.

I smile a bit, he looks really peaceful right now, he had a really rough week, both Super M and NCT have upcoming albums to prepare. He, Mark and Ten were in nonstop stress which he seems to not be taken too good.

I softly let my hands go through his hair. I wish, this moment would never stop, I mean I can't complain, nctizens ship me and Lucas so I can be able to be near him for fanservice but to be honest, I want more, someday.

I hope we or better I can be able to out myself to both my managers and the public someday. I've known that I'm bi for a long time know, hiding it from my family is way easier then hiding it from my members, I'm with them all day and we are really close but I'm scared of their reaction so I won't out myself that soon.

I sight and look at Lucas again, he is so pure, so innocent and just so hot. I shake my head, I need to think straight for a moment what if he wakes up now and realises that he got me a big fat boner, one of his hands slided right onto my junk a bit before.

Ok breathe, I tell myself and carefully take Lucas' hand away from my junk. Way better. I smile again for a second and then decide to bring him to bed. My tummy is telling me to get food and I can't do that wgen he lays in my lap.

Luckily, our room is close to were we are now. I get him onto my back, his hands automatically wrap around my neck and he snuggles his head into my back. A few sounds of relaxing are heard and I make my way into our room.

It's not that far but it's still a lot for me to go as he is a lot bigger then me. But I manage it and lay him down onto the bed without hurting him. I put the blanked over his body and softly place a short kiss onto his head, I just have to take this opportunity, it may be the only one I ever get.

I look at my watch, damn, dinner is only for half an hour I need to hury to get something. I make my way into the dinning room and grab two plates. 'I'll take mine and Lucas' please, he fell asleep in our room and I didn't want to wake him', I tell the lady that hands us our food.

She nods and looks at a list, there a lists of all the groups in the entertainment. Every Idol here gets a special meal perfectly balanced on their life and body.

I smile at her when she hands me our food and then go back to our room. I'm put on diet at this time since our Comeback is about to come and my managers say I'm not in shape for it yet. Lucas is not on diet, he is training way more then I am and therefore is way more in shape then I am.

I sit next to Lucas on the bed and start to eat. This portion would be enough for a child but not for me but well, I'm used to All of this, they make me go through diets before every Comeback.