Minkey (Shinee) *fluff* *smut*

I like this ship so much but didn't know what to do with it, I thought of this, might be a bit crazy at first but trust me it's worth reading hehe. Enjoy.

"Minho, I'm bored", Key lays in his bed and watches the other playing endless video games.

To be honest, Key loved watching the younger play but it's been going on for several hours now. Minho always says that it will only be one more round when in fact, he was playing for more hours.

"Ok Baby, I promise I will finish this game and today evening we'll go on a date ok?", the younger looked over his shoulder to see the sparkles shining in Key's eyes.

He nods eagerly and runs into the bathroom to make himself look handsome for the date. Minho smiles to himself and finishes the gane before getting ready himself.

He waits downstairs for the older to arrive and his eyes widen at the sight. Key looks absolutely breathtaking. He is wearing a black overall which looks like he is wraped in pure leather and damn Minho likes what he sees.

He himself is dressed in a light pink suit because he knows how much Key likes that colour on him

"Wow Baby you look so amazing", Minho says when Key comes down the stairs

"Wow Baby you look so amazing", Minho says when Key comes down the stairs. "You look amazing too", the older smiles and kisses him shortly.

"Lets go Baby I reservated in a special restaurant", Minho smiles softly and takes Key's hand before leaving the house. They go by foot, the Restaurant is very close.

When they arrive, Key recognizes it, Minho took them to the restaurant they had their first date at, five years ago. Tears come up in Key's eyes and he softly hugs the younger close.

"Thank you", he whispers into Minho's ear before parting again. "I didn't do anything yet baby", the younger smiles a bit shyly and takes Key inside to the seat they had on their first date.

Both sit down, happier then ever when thinking back to that day. They were both so shy back then and didn't manage to talk much, yet the evening was one of the best Key has ever had.

Today however, Minho looks different to Key, like he is more shy then he ever was. "Hey you ok?", Key asks worried. "Yeah sure", the younger smiles when the drinks arrive.