INTRODUCTION

Copyright © Incognito Gyal 2021
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. This book contains material that is protected. Any unauthorised reprint or reuse of this material is prohibited. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying or recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system without express written permission from the author/publisher.
I would sincerely appreciate if you decide to share or promote my book however. x

.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.

UNEDITED

Started: 17/03/21
Finished: 30/07/21

This book may contain mature language & themes.  Rated 15

Imo it really just depends on what you see as mature. There's no smut but it can get, well kinda spicy idk once the characters are together but writing those typa scenes aren't my thing therefore there ain't anything highly inappropriate - so you don't need to feel embarrassed about recommending this book to people you know elemayo.

.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.

This book is set towards the end of 2021. I decided not to include Corona - well not entirely. It'a not a global pandemic in this book. It's not such a deadly virus and they do have a successful vaccine so there was no quarantine or lockdowns or social distancing or anything of the sort. (If only :/)

.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.

IF YOU ARE LAZY OR JUST WANT TO CUT TO THE CHASE YOU CAN SKIP THIS WHOLE PART AND START THE FIRST CHAPTER. YOU WONT MISS ANY PART OF THE STORY.

.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.

I wrote the following stuff because this is my first book so I'm inexperienced and okay kinda nervous so I thought incase I missed anything the reader can just refer back to here, or if they are resuming this story after a while and need to refreshed their memory. I promise my other books won't have so much waffle in the first part alright it's just because this is my first time.

I will be writing and updating this as we go, I've just written the first couple chapters to kinda like secure the foundation so I can lay the rest of the plot nicely if you get me. Dw I have got a basic idea of the ending but not before I take you lot on a dozen de-tours. I'm going to try make this as realistic as possible. If there are any loopholes please lmk as we don't want it interfering with the plot!

.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.

Some background information for those who want to read it-
Most characters in this book are Muslim but this book is not about Islam nor does it represent it. I have researched about the areas of religion that are mentioned as well as the different cultures and languages mentioned so if there are any mistakes, it wasn't to cause offence or hurt anyone rather I'd appreciate that you inform me so I can correct it. This book centres around Muslim teenagers finding themselves in a Western society and, of course, falling in love so it's not a very spiritual-religious book. My characters are human therefore aren't perfect and consequently bound to make mistakes. Also, this is my first book so polite constructive criticism is appreciated but no hate comments, yes? I felt compelled to share my work because I felt this app needs some flavour (no hate to anyone I'm just saying). I don't want those younger than me to grow up reading books about people they can't relate to in every sense so I thought I'd begin with one of the most misconceived communities - the Muslims (not saying other communities are any less subjected to harmful and racist stereotypes). So yes my book will touch up on this slightly but I will try to keep it light-hearted (no promises I might make you cry). I also wanna know why when it comes to the description of the complexions of poc it's very vague, like it's something people are hesitant to do which I want to change (excluding the consistent comparison to food however). Moreover, I thought it'd be great to try to overcome some of the absolutely absurd stereotypes about Brits. So my point is that please give this a chance and if this book bores you or you aren't satisfied LET ME KNOW so I can amend myself. Sorry for making you listen to my rant and I love you all, no matter who you are or where you come from and I especially appreciate your presence on this planet so DON'T EVER THINK OF YOURSELF AS UNWORTHY. If you read this whole thing ilysm I wish you the best in life- may you get your dream body (I'm kinda waiting here too).
If you couldn't already predict this will be written in British English. This ain't gon be a fast-paced book and I will be portraying the interactions between the characters and then going into a bit of detail surrounding a character or story or just the protagonists thoughts, experiences or views. I thought to let you know all this so you are aware of what you are getting into and it's something I've seen a couple of writers do on this app so I thought I'd do it as I quite liked it. I appreciate all your comments and will make an effort to respond to each and every one so give me your opinion. Lastly, I kindly request that you don't attempt to assume my nationality/race/occupation/religion/age/background or anything of the sort as I prefer to remain anonymous. Thank you.