35

'A song written easily' - Oneus

Unedited

I'm afraid it will take me a while to write the epilogue. I only get a certain amount of time on my phone, sometimes not even that, so I will only get to write a paragraph or so a day. Or maybe I might squeeze it in. Idk. It all depends on my dad. So yeah. The book is finished. I will write the epilogue on paper so I can quickly copy it in. Hopefully by the end of this week. Idk. My dad is unpredictable. Take care. Xxx

.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.

Planning wedding celebrations with 3 sons who were either one years old or younger proved to be a challenge for her. Even with Zayn helping around. The doofus was like a child himself when it came to this matter.

"So first we have the sangeet for your father's side of the family. Look, us girls also need a day for henna application two days prior to the barat, which also the registry. And my family from Australia and Pakistan are coming. Then two days later is the walima. Bas! Nothing more! Mum already had my clothes sorted, I'm going to confirm with my henna artist -"

"Don't you do henna?" Zayn asked, scrolling on his phone. Wretched TikTok.

She must have said that aloud because he replied with, "Its actually Instagram reels,"

"Whatever, anyways. How am I supposed to do my own bridal henna? I don't want to do one hand myself as all henna artists have a different style. Besides I'm not going to break my back,"

"No because us four already do that for you," he said, snickering.

She raised her eyebrows, holding in her laugh because she was still kinda annoyed with him. Thankfully her sister in law gifted her a breastfeeding pillow so she didn't end up becoming a hunchback.

"Shut up. How many wedding guests?" she asked.

"We will have to ask our parents that. Easily over a hundred from each side."

Syra grumbled at that. She hated big weddings. It was all about the showing off, flashing your wealth, and not actually enjoying your wedding celebrations with your loved ones.

"Just so you know, Imran will be with you those three days. I'll have people to help out with the jurwai, but he's all yours," Syra informed him. (Twins)

Imran had proved to be a handful ever since he begun walking. You could not sit in peace. He created chaos wherever he went. Zayn was often left running after him while Syra tended to the twins.

Zayn grabbed the pillow next to him and screamed into it, causing her to laugh.

.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.

Today was the day of the sangeet. Syra was nervous and excited. She was excited to wear Pathan clothes, but she was nervous because she barely knew anything about the culture. Not to mention she would be meeting more of his relatives for the first time, and she didn't understand their language, Pashto. Zayn had told her they wouldn't do anything they were familiar with, it was really the clothes and the dancing that were different.

She was given her clothes by Shahzad's mum who was kind enough to watch her kids as she quickly took a shower and changed into her clothes.