32

'First' - Everglow

Unedited

.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.

Zayn checked the side mirror of his bike. He was not just being paranoid, there was someone following him. Fucks sake. He was going to meet his friends after ages - he had practically been ghosting them and at sixth form, they had to focus on their work. But he couldn't even do that peacefully.

Well he was not going to pull over as he was alone. He could deal with this with his friends and he was almost there, so with a little more speeding he should be good. Just had to be a little careful, because he had a whole collection of speeding tickets. Okay that was an exaggeration, but he could end up paying more than a hundred quid.

Zayn parked his dirt bike right on the corner of the side road. It was risky, but he knew if he went further down the road, he would get cornered by his stalkers. Instead he hurriedly made his way to the burger place - Amigos - without making it ok obvious that he was hurrying. He did not want to make them suspicious.

Luckily he made it into the shop. The amazing aroma of spices wafted into his nose, he almost closed his eyes and took a big sniff as it it was his crack. He looked around to see that it thankfully was not that busy. Spotting hai friends in the corner, he made his way over, making sure to choose a seat where he could still see outside.

"Assalamualaikum," Zayn announced his arrival.

"Walaikumasalam. Look who decided to join us after airing us for ages!" exclaimed Anwar.

"He truly came a dad - too bus for everything," commented Sajid, causing Zayn to roll his eyes.

"I bet he watches Geo news now," chipped in Ahmad.

Ahh. Here we go. They all would have something to say.

"Bro, your son is a duplicate of you," gushed Kairees. He always had a liking towards babies.

"I was too shocked when I heard you had two more on the way," said Reign.

"Vinnie's serving life in prison by the way," informed Key.

"What did condoms ever do to you my guy," that was Mabdi.

"Rafael is coming back to London," announced Marcelo.

"Obviously imma be the fave uncle cuz I'm a twin too," spoke Majid.

"My mums been nagging me to get married like you," grumbled Shahzad.

"Man came back from the dead," exclaimed Sami.

Zayn felt overwhelmed. But in a good way. He didn't know how he caught what everybody said even though they all rushed it out at once.

"Okay! Relax, I'll answer all your questions, but first, imma go order, alright,"

.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.

They were all leaving now. They had all eaten, had the milkshakes after too, spent ages talking as well. When they exited, all of them turned right, heading for the bus top. Only Shahzad went left with him, as he was getting an Uber, which gave Zayn some relief.

"Where did you get that watch from?" Shahzad suddenly asked.

Weird.

"I received it as a gift?" Zayn answered, confused as to why he was asking with so much suspicion.