01

'Greedy' - Ariana Grande

Unedited

.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.

"Because I want you to take a step back and evaluate yourself. What makes you so deserving of all the blessings you have? Those innocents dying across the world - what makes you think you're better than them? That they deserve whatever hardship they were born into..." the activist droned on passionately.

She really needs to shut up, god damn. Now Zayn didn't disagree with her views, however the same lecture every Monday made him loathe the day more. The students in his sixth form-college were too invested in sex and drugs to give a toss about her lecture - it seemed to Zayn that she should really target another more suitable audience.

"Wallah imma go deaf bruv. She's still at it for what? Forty fvcking minutes! My hair gon turn white by the time this chic's done!" complained Sami, Zayn's friend since secondary school.

The English-born Palestinian ran his pale hands through his thick black-brown curls, now frizzing up in all directions. Zayn rolled his eyes but refrained from replying to prevent an argument - his friend, miraculously, kept his whining on a low today and Zayn didn't want to ruin the peace.

"Ignoring me ain't gonna get you anywhere Malik. I know what game you tryna play. Listen yeah, I say we bunk- no no no! Before you interrupt, I'm saying this so we can get a quick start for our community service. Mans got places to be, ya know afterwards, if ya catch my drift, eh?" Sami spoke up after realising his friend wasn't going to reply, even though the use of his middle name often earned him a slap and a couple of curses.

"Look I checked the duration with Mr Wyatt yeah and for skipping a whole week of college, being involved in 3 fights, vandalism and trespassing - we both have 1 hour at the care home 2 days in a week, 2 hours picking up litter 3 days in a week and 3 hours catching up daily missed assignments for just one week. I don't have any conquests this week so I'm thinking we run the care home and do our shit there and then do the litter duties for today. We'll be done by 3 - then till 5 we can er, train, innit? Cuz on Wed & Thurs - you know?" rushed out Zayn after a moment of silence. His silver eyes regarded his friend as he mulled over his suggestion, predicting an objection.

"Kmt you planned it well but you know I don't stick to plans and-
"MR ABDUL SAMI KHADRA AND MR ZAYN MALIK AHMED! I SEE YOU ARE BOTH VERY INVESTED IN YOUR LITTLE DISCUSSION? CARE TO SHARE?"boomed Sir Remington from across the hall, his face red from shouting. Knowing Sami was going to give a very unwise reply, Zayd kicked his leg to shut him up and quickly said, "Yessir we were just discussing possible humanitarian issues we could - er - you know possibly include in our essay for this course- uh yeah."

Sir Remington eyed them with suspicion- he normally would've received a rude reply but he didn't this time- most likely the result of their community sentence.

"I'm sure you would enjoy elaborating on these issues with me in detention after school?" Sir replied curtly.
Sami groaned and slid down his seat, muttering curses about how they weren't high school students anymore and that Remy would look great with a shank up his ass.
Zayn sighed. Splendid. Absolutely fvcking wonderful.

.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.

"K but like if it weren't haram (forbidden) and all that yeah, who do you think would be the best shag?" inquired Muhammad Abdullahi - better known as Mabdi. Feet up against the wall with his head hanging of the ledge, the Somali self-proclaimed comedian unashamedly surveyed the female students of Milton High Sixth Form- College, earning him a chastising swat from Zayd.
"Astaghfirullah (I seek forgiveness from Allah) Mabdi I don't spend time checking out every thing that walks with a vagina. Is this the preparation for Ramadan you were referring to? I'm sure Khala (aunt) Firdous would love to hear." responded Anwar.