27

'Overdose' - EXO

Unedited

.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.

Zayn and the rest of the crew silently crept into the hallway as soon as the guards were out of sight. He knew the way to the basement and all the exits which he thankfully had the foresight to share with the rest. He sharply veered right into a narrow corridor then down a flight of stairs. He waited for the men to leave, then he crossed the large dimly lit hall to another staircase which finally led to the basement entrance. He heard voices and immediately stopped and listened.

Feminine voices. He relaxed. The girls were here. But what if they were other women who were willing to be here or that were on Vinnie's side?

Oh well. They'd just have to risk it.

He twisted the handle carefully, pushing slowly so that the door didn't creak. It didn't even budge. It was locked. But this bitch was smart enough to always keep bobby pins on him so he knelt down and inserted them in and fiddled around.

After basically grappling with them for five minutes straight he finally heard the satisfying click which signalled his success. The rest sighed in relief; Zayn shot them a dirty look before standing up and poking his head inside.

He saw mannequins. With outfits on. Extremely revealing outfits with such tall heels. He felt sick. This was what they were gonna force them to do. He didn't know why they could just go pay for real ones. What the fuck. Anger boiled in his veins, he wanted to take the mannequin and shove it up Vinnie's arse so maybe he could have a reason to act so stuck up.

He couldn't see anyone yet so he entered, beckoning the rest to follow him. He turned around the corner to see a large group of girls scattered around the room, confined in their chairs. Most were gagged.

"Who are you?!" one demanded, eyes wide.

She seemed familiar. He looked to Shahzad who raised his eyebrows.

"Marinette?" Zayn asked.

She sat there, stunned, before replying.

"It's Marionette, actually,"

"What are you doing here?" he asked, confused.

"Vinnie. My dickhead cousin. Put me here when I refused to comply with him. He's the one who forced me to stay with you that day. I was supposed to keep on injecting you to keep you knocked out but I ran when your friend came." she explained.

"Is he here to help us or what?" Inquired another towards the back.

"Yes. We all are but-"

Where the fuck was Syra?

"Have any of you seem Syra? She must have come just before us,"

The girls looked to each other, confused. His heart sunk.

"Well he was going on about a special guest he had to 'deal' with before us so she could be here," Marionette interjected.

Zayn's ears piqued up.

"Do you know where he might have taken here?" he asked hopefully.

"In his main office. Top floor all the way to the far left end, if I remember correctly."

"Thank you, thank you very much. These lot will help you get out while I go fetch her,"

Zayn nodded to them and the begun untying the ropes around each of their waists, wrists and ankles, and removing the gags of those who had it.