34

'Overdose' - EXO

Unedited

Something came up. So I'm going to have to go MIA. I don't know if I'll be able to update. I'm so sorry, but it isn't within my control. I'll try my best.

.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.

"Yes, just right there, that spot," Syra breathed out as Zayn massaged her shoulders.

"Just tell me why you decided to rearrange the whole room on an impulse. We are moving out soon anyways! And if there was a problem, I could have done it. Now you are in pain. And your due date passed. You could give birth any moment now!" Zayn stressed, taking out his frustration by kneading his knuckles into her shoulders, lubricated by olive oil.

The doctors had told Syra to stop breastfeeding. Which she tried to do, but literally the same night her chest hurt so much, she could feel lumps as well. Milk had also leaked all over her shirt. So she resorted to expressing it and then giving it to Imran. He ate his baby foods anyways so he didn't drink as much as he did from before.

"Look I just had to. Once it was in my mind, there is no going back until we do just that. And I thought it would be mean if I ask you to push furniture around right when when came back tired from work," she defended herself.

"Syra I'm eighteen, I'm not going to be tired from a couple of hours of work. Before I was as I had two jobs and college and revision but now I'm refreshed and energetic," Zayn explained.

"Energetic is spot on," she muttered under her breath but Zayn caught on to it.

He grinned, "Its called stamina. Comes from being a gym rat," he boasted.

"You're a rat. Full stop. Also, when are we having the rest of our wedding celebrations?"

"You turn eighteen this July so we will place them in a way that the registry ends up after your birthday. We can stay here in the meantime because I think we will need a little time to adjust. Also we can now start moving stuff into our house and choosing what we want, so it should be ready by July,"

"Don't you think it will be hard? We get so much help from your family," Syra mused.

"Well I think it will take time getting used to. I won't work for the first week of moving in, and on Fridays we either come to this house or they comes to ours, and Saturday we either go or your fam come. We are also on the same street as my sister."

Syra was silent this time, thinking hard. He could tell that her mind was running at some insane speed, piecing what to do here and there.

"We need to get Imran the COVID vaccine as he will soon be turning one," Syra suddenly remarked.

They had managed to find a successful vaccine for the Corona Virus. But there was an age limit to who could get it. People older than sixty and younger than one could not get it. And if you had other problems in your body you have to treat those first before you are permitted to get vaccinated. That's why social distancing was put in place for those who weren't within this age limit. Elderly and infants would also not have a strong immune system as those within the age limit, so this was taken very seriously. Only those who had gotten COVID already were allowed out. They were currently searching for one for those above sixty.

Before the vaccine came about, there was chaos. People wore masks, gloves, face screens, disposable plastic over their clothing. They hoarded groceries and toilet paper. Zayn has thanked god that he didn't use tissue to wipe his ass. He would not be caught walking around with shit crumbs stuck up there. No toilet paper was an inconvenience but they had their faithful lotas and Muslim showers.