07

'Cold water'- Major Lazer (ft Justin Bieber, MØ)

Unedited

.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.

Zayn looked left and right; checking for any incoming person or car. It was a side street and a relatively busy one at that. Once he was satisfied that there were nothing, he slipped his rucksack off and slipped between two walls. This way he could reach the abandoned underground station through the back entrance; the front one had been used for the new overground station built above.

The walls finally ended; he went round to the back to a dark blue rusty door and pounded on it in three knocks in a quick succession then four evenly spaced out ones, a special code so they knew who was outside. The door was opened by the Mexican revert - Rafe. He'd resorted to coming here some times as he lived on his own over here and was short on money.

"Salam, bro. Took ya long enough. Several other fellas have announced they want to compete with him cuz he pissed them off that much." he told Zayn. Today his hair was styled in cornrows; his hairstyle alternated from a man bun to different styles of braids.

"Walaikumasalam. You gave me such short notice anyways'" Zayn replied.

He dumped his bag in the corner and slipped his shirt and shoes off. A thick crowd had gathered around the raised platform in the centre, which had one guy on it. He was tall with many tattoos snaking across his arms and torso, his blond hair slicked back from his face. He was moving about and shouting into the rowdy crowd while they tossed in pound notes inside the ring, his side tings going around and collecting them for him. If Zayn won the fight, he'd get all that money and the money the people bet on him, if Zayn lost then the blond chap would take everything.

He walked ahead, squeezing through the crowd until he reached the platform. He swung up over it and landed softly on his feet. The crowd looked at him in surprise- they hadn't expected a such young man. The referee came up and started speaking,

"Today we have Zayn and Vinnie. If you bet for Zayn, place it in the blue box, and red for Vinnie. All profit will be given to the winner. There's no rules at the moment. You may begin."

Both quickly wrapped their hands and wore fingerless gloves. Zayn wavered, feeling that gaze yet again. What if they exposed him? Told the police?

"Nervous?" taunted Vinnie.

"Never, fuckface," Zayn retorted.

Vinnie had been known be to be involved in prostitution. Forced prostitution. But Zayn had no evidence of his acts, so no going to the police yet. What he did do was basically cause a scene at the brothel, something, just like any distractions so maybe the police could come - but looked like he had them in his pocket. A few girls managed to escape every time he did this, so he never stopped - but he had to be creative, not doing the same thing once. It wasn't the best way to help, but currently his only way, and then Rafe followed them up for a bit to ensure they didn't get taken again. So Zayn would definitely enjoy reconstructing blondy's face over here. Zayn was positive some of the girls who were collecting his money earlier were from there - he could tell by the badly hidden bruises.

Vinnie was confident he would win; that gave Zayn the advantage of surprising him. He circled Zayn, jumping about - Zayn was thankful Vinnie had tired himself out a little already as Zayn's knees were still a bit injured from his last fight. Vinnie had the advantage of weight and being older, but Zayn was much taller and more nimble, plus being younger gave him more stamina. He couldn't wait to give this motherfucker a taste of his own medicine.