4.

"close that backdoor can't get snaked out by my homies"                                                                 

                                                                      𝙹𝚊𝚖𝚊𝚕'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅:

                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

                    ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

I told Tee I needed to handle some business and headed out. She can't know what I get up to because she wouldn't be focused on what really matters.

I do it all for her anyways.

I pulled up outside of the house and turned down the music in the car.

Hakeem was about to feel my wrath. I've been chasing this boy around ever since he think it's funny to play with Tee's heart, I don't play when it come to my sister.

Kayla: Me and Tee cool, are you good?

I texted Kayla earlier to just check everything was alright at the crib.

Kayla ain't bad to be honest, she's my sisters friend so you know the drill. Off limits of course.

A light in the house I parked in front of turned on, this was my cue. Me and Letrell been planning this. Letrell's supposed to be Hakeem best friend. But he's stupid he'll fall for anything that has a dollar sign in front of it.

Before I went in I called my bro DayDay.

"Jamaallll, what's good?"

Boy he sounds high asf.

"Nigga I'm at Hakeem's place if you ain't hear from me in the next 2 hours hide our bags"

"Dammmnn you still after him, this went down more than 5 months ago!"

"Time don't mean shit to me" I said.

I ended the call. I opened my car door and pulled out my gun, just as I headed out sirens started to blast hella loud.

I was not about to get caught up in the mess going on in that trap house. I got my own trap house to handle anyways.

I started my car and headed off just as the police cars reached the top of the street.

Oh well if I wasn't going to get him the feds will.

Just as I reached the headlights the police cars swerved in front of my car.

I guess DayDay had to count those 2 hours fast.

                     ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧