23

Watching Ashley sleep under a thin blanket in his living room, Gabriel drank out of a water bottle as his leg slightly bounced. Anytime she stirred he was ready to practically run over to her side to make sure she was okay. He hadn't realized how hard on her body he was going until they both had come and could barely stay awake, her passing out almost as soon as her mind came back down to earth.

Sure, his body had been hurting too a tad bit, but he was more worried about the small brunette on his couch sleeping peacefully somehow. He didn't know how she could sleep so nicely after everything she had been going through, mentally and physically.

Gabriel watched her move upwards so quickly when her phone rang, the blanket fell off of her top, showing off her chest that was littered with hickeys and red marks. He watched Ashley squint to see who was calling her before she answered tiredly.

"Hello?" her eyes opened up more when she heard whoever was talking on the other end, nodding to herself. Gabriel had grabbed a shirt on the floor, not paying attention to if it was his or her shirt, walking over to Ashley and sliding it over her shoulders as she spoke again. "Y-Yeah I'm fine, don't worry. I have a place to stay. Could I call you maybe later, i-it's a little late." Smiling lightly when she hung up the phone after saying goodbye, Ashley looped her arms into the arm holes.

"Thank you."

"Who was that?" Standing next to her, He handed a water bottle to Ashely.

"Gina. She just got the call that John was let out I guess, she just wanted to make sure I was okay and all."

"Have you talked to her much?"

"Yes. She said the set date for court was in a few days."

"Are you ready for that?" Sitting down next to her, He took note that she was in fact in his shirt, the oversizeness of it was adorable somehow as she brushed her hair up into a messy ponytail.

"I-I don't...I don't know." Sitting there in a comfortable silence, Ashlye gasped and looked at her phone, then sighing heavily when she put it down.

"What...was that?"

"I-I thought that it was early, and that we didn't go into work."

"Get some sleep Ashley, you need it."

"I-it's...not even that late..."

"In case I need to remind you, I fucked you pretty much all of yesterday...and a good chunk today." Standing in front of her while holding her chin up, Gabriel stared blankly at Ashley as she tried to avert her eyes from him. Shaking her head, Gabriel let go and backed up a tad bit from the little couch. "Come on,"

"I-"

"Don't. Come on, you are not sleeping on this shit thing," Turning around and just expecting Ashley to get up and follow, gabreil didn't stop to look back or anything, because as soon as he took some steps Ashley was up and behind him.

"I don't ha-"

"What did I say, I said shush, you are not sleeping on that shit hole couch."

"But-I just did. Perfectly fine too."

"Ashley, you passed out from exhaustion. There is no way your body will be happy with you in the morning."

"It won't be anyways..." usually Gabriel would have glared at someone for talking back like that to him out of spite, but he let it slide as Ashley yawned.

Getting to the top of the stairs, Gabriel only nodded to the bed for Ashley to move into it, which she did silently, laying down on one side of it as Gabreil shut lights off and headed back down the stairs and to the kitchen.