34

Her eyes widened, mouth agape, hands suddenly trembling. She looked at Gabriel before the ground and then him again. Back and forth and back and forth.

There was a blank look on his face as Ashley stood there. Him only being a few steps away.

"I-I....I-I'm sorry- I dont know where that came from and I don't know a-and you are m-more than welcome to just throw-'' There was barely a blink of an eye before Gabriel was in front of her and spinning her away from the counter.

Her face rested in his hands as he looked at her before kissing her. His lips hit her plump ones quickly. Instantly they melted, her hands gripping his forearms as he held her face with a sudden care. There was no breathing or noise. There was nothing going on around them now at all.

It was just them.

When Ashley pulled away, Gabriel chased her lips again, kissing her over and over until they both literally had the air swept from their lungs. When they pulled away for the last time Ashley was breathing heavily. Gabriels chest rose harshly as his arms moved her waist to hold her against him.

"I-I'm sorry for-" Ashley tried to speak but was cut off yet again.

"Don't apologize for saying that if you actually meant it..." For a mere moment Ashley was taken back again, looking in Gabriel's eyes expecting anything but comfort.

She genuinely thought he would kick her out after the words slipped, that he would judge her for suddenly wanting mroe than just to have sex. That so soon she would want some form of a relationship and that he wouldn't blow up about it.

That so quickly they have built something. Something that Ashley wanted and that something was a something that Gabriel was normally against.

"I meant it."

"Good." Kissing her again, Ashley moaned into it as he picked her up and placed her on the counter top. Hands sliding up her thighs and cheek as he kissed her.

"B-But I thought...you're my boss..."

"Are you just realizing that now? Ashley, we've literally been fucking and you are living with me right now." Gabriel pulled away and slightly chuckled at the brunette in front of him.

Stunned, Ahsley blinked a few times, her eyes focused on everything but Gabriel. Looking like a puppy trying to figure out what the cat was doing by a window,  Ashley thought for a moment before everything clicked. "....Right! Yeah...duh. Um...do you?"

"Yeah. I'm only interested in you like that." Barely pulling away, Gabriel spoke softly to keep Ashley from completely freaking out again.

"And just to clear the air...more than fucking."

Chuckling under his breath again,  Gabriel nodded while smiling. "More than fucking Ashley."

"Okay...good." Another kiss and another kiss. One after the other leads to more and more. Just them right there, only kissing after Ashley let her feelings slip out again. Arms wrapped around each other and kisses given out, Ashley couldn't help but smile through it all.

She felt like she was floating out of the world as Gabriel held her against him. She felt amazing, the best that she's felt in a while. This was better than anything else that she's done with Gabriel yet.

"You know...you weren't home at eight like I asked. Like you said you would be." Kissing down her neck, Gabriel spoke lightly against her skin making Ashley shutter and hold him tighter. "I was hoping to have fun tonight before tomorrow...but I dont think we'll have time now..."

"W-What...no."

"Hmm, I don't think we'll have time for much now..." His words hardly mumbled into Ashley's neck as he continued to kiss down.