15

The three hour drive down to where the crew was, was interesting enough for Ashley. She really didn't think that she would need to go to the bar or do anything tonight because of the two older women up in the front of the car either yelling the words to the songs on the radio or yelling at each other.

Both made Ashley laugh silently in her head and with the few small yet very drunk calls from the boys at the bar, it was a fun ride.

When the three had gotten to the address Billy had sent, the older ladies chased themselves into the bar, one after a very pregnant lady and the other after the screams of 'drinks on me' from the inside.

Ashley was left by the car in a blink of an eye. Smiling as she headed towards the bar, which was conveniently a few buildings away from the seemingly nice hotel, she took note of the little breakfast and lunch places around the bar as well, knowing full well that most of them would need it in the morning.

Getting into the bar itself was easy, walking over to the table of drunks and non drunks was hard to do without the laughter coming out of Ashley's mouth.

Watching Jack and Danny, yet again, go after each other while drinking was enough to make Ashley wanna cry. Oddly enough, Danny was seated on Jack's lap with a pout as he did three shots before grinding down and around on Jack, whose face was redder than Ashley's car.

While Tommy already had a beer in her hands, Billy was seated next to her while he sipped at something in a glass and his wife was on the other side of him with what Ashley had hoped was a juice and not alcohol.

And of course, as Diana said she would, was right next to her at the big table they had. Ashley could already tell she was asking a million questions after another with the movement of her mouth.

As Ashley neared them, she saw Marco sitting next to Jack as Danny continued to embarrass him, drinking down his own drink. It only looked like two of the boys were drunk already, and the other two were just fine while babysitting them.

"IT'S ASH!" Smiling and waving like the dork he was to her, Ashley waved back when she sat next to Marco, who swung a lazy arm around her in a half side hug as he drank a bit more of whatever was in his glass.

"Yay!" Jack smiles at her with still very rosy cheeks before turning his attention to Danny who leaves his lap to give Ashley a tight hug from behind.

"Hi Danny." Patting his hand, Ashley turns somewhat to see his face though it was hard, she can tell he is smiling like a baby.

"Hiiiiiii Ash." Whispering into her shoulder, Danny stays quiet like a kid would when they are guilty of doing something bad or wrong.

"Why are we whispering."

"Caaaause I don't wanna give youuuuu a headache."

"Well thank you." patting him again as he slugs Marco's arm off of Ashley so he can hug her better without him in the way.

But before the sweet moment stays, Danny jumps back and screams.

"SIKE! WHAT DO YOU NEED SISTER FROM ANOTHER MISTER? Never mind, Imma surprise you silly!" Running off to the bar alone, Ashley looks at Billy with a tight smile after being startled by Danny.

"Should I be worried?." Ashley states, watching warily as Danny flaps his arm around to get the bartender's attention

"You'll be fine. He's too drunk to order something strong."

"Oh. Okay." It didn't help Ashley's mind so much to the fact that Danny was more drunk than anything, or anyone here in the bar. "So, you must be Jasmin?" Looking at the woman next to Billy, Ashley smiles brighter at her as she waves shly.