2

Danny leads her out and through the building being his funny and loveable self as he calmly explains where things were in the building, which was surprisingly big.

At least five bathrooms were in the building, two faculty and three client bathrooms scattered around, a kitchen and breakroom for everyone in the back, and an office space where some people just hang out as Danny put it.

Everyone here who worked as a Dom or dominator all had their own small offices, and there were only six Doms here at this location.

"Our boss who runs all of the Sanctuary's, he works here with all of us upstairs. His office and workspace is held up there." Ashley learned quickly that workspace was a type of code for Dominating Room, which was each Dom's personal rooms where they work with their clients. "You'll kinda be working with him a lot more than any of us for sure, but I don't think he's here right now. Anyways to wrap everything up, here my dear, is your lovely space!" Presenting a whole other room to Ashley that holds her workspace, she couldn't help but drop her mouth in surprise.

The room was, of course, a deep red color with gold placed here and there. It was like an office connected to the front desk. So with space around that huge desk, there was also open space behind it with file cabinets, a small couch to work at with a coffee table, shelves with books and folders, more filing cabinets and just more space.

The area was spacious with a desk computer to the side, pull out keyboard, small desk things that hold pens and other necessities, drawers which Ashley can only assume hold more papers.

"Holy shit, Danny this room is huge." She commented.

He shrugged,"What? We treat our people very well here."

"I can see that you dork! This is the best job ever!" Ashley walks into the open room and looks around in awe, "Alright, so when do I actually need to work?"

"Right now, I am sadly going to leave you with Tommy again because I have another client, but your day here starts at eight and ends at six thirty or later depending on how late you are here. You open and close this place so next week we'll give you the keys and let you do your own thing."

"O-Okay, thanks Danny." Ashley said, smiling a bit as the excitement she felt died down a little.

"Of course my very best friend! Have fun, Tommy don't you dare try anything!"

"I would never." Ashley didn't even notice Tommy walk in and go to the desk to shut the systems down and motioned to Ashley to come near her. "Now, come over here dear. Since I need to train you and teach you all of this, what better way than to let you just get everything going? Sit down now."

Ashley moves to take a seat in the desk chair next to the little woman, turning on the computer and lower systems quickly with ease.

Going to a school that required their students to learn computer systems really pays off if you remember everything, and in Ashley's case she was remembering the basics.

It didn't take long for her to get down everything, re-doing it all for Tommy a few times, easing her way through the systems, files, and emails she'll be using. It wasn't hard, most of the things she was doing weren't, passwords were easy due to the fact that they're simple, but not something people would normally guess. Tommy looked at Ashley with shock and delight, seeing that Ashley is going to be someone easy and fun to work with for the next few weeks.

"You are much, much easier than the other girls." Tommy stated.

Ashley turned her attention away from the computer screen, "How so?" She questioned.