5

Closing the building after everyone had left Ashley made her way to her car to go and meet Danny at her apartment. It was a friday meaning no one had to work the next day, meaning everyone was hammering her to go clubbing that night.

And being someone who couldn't turn down four men and a granny begging her to come with them, because it was a tradition for the workers to take out the new workers for drinks, Ashley couldn't refuse. It got to the point where Daniel and Jack were on their knees while she was working, both of them begging from under her desk.

"I shouldn't be going, John will be upset....but then again he said he didn't want to talk to me, so....so why should I even worry about him? I mean....he, he was also with that girl so maybe he is busy visiting with her? I'm just going out with some co-workers...it's not even that big of a deal. I'll be back before he even knows I was out if he does care, right?" Ashley talks to herself as she drives in the almost empty streets going down to her apartment.

"Oh what am I even doing?! I'm talking to myself...nice going Ashley, creeping your own self out in your own damn car...." She mentally slaps her head as she drives, pulling over to the curb to get out, seeing Danny sitting on the steps outside the door on his phone. She slowly walks to the steps, peering over her friend on his phone as he looks up with a dorky smile.

"Finally. Let's get you out of....that." Danny stands and brushes his pants off before pointing to Ashley's outfit from work, his nose scrunched up and eyes narrowing as he looks at her outfit.

"What's wrong with this? I thought it was cute...." Ashley looks down to her outfit with a small frown.

"Oh it's cute, but we need a sexy tonight. So unlock this door and move your beautiful ass up those stairs!" Pulling his friend up her stairs as soon as she is in the door, into her apartment and to her bedroom, sitting her onto her bed and digging straight into her closet.

Knowing exactly what dress he is looking for, he shakes his head at the rest of the closet. "Remind me to send you on a shopping spree with Marco and Tommy, jeez when was the last time you went shopping?"

"A few weeks ago..."

"And you bought a hello kitty sweater! That is not shopping! All you have are blouses or sweaters and nice pants...We need to upgrade you best friend."

"Why would you ever trust Tommy to take me shopping?" Ashley questioned, imagining what the old woman might do. She'd enjoy herself too much.

"Because she'll make you get somewhat revealing things!" Danny's voice is flat as he talks, frowning when he can't find what he is looking for.

The girl also frowned, "I don't think I will ever go shopping with Tommy when you put it like that...that woman is crazy. And I don't need revealing clothes!"

"Oh please, you work at a BDSM place and you only have little innocent angel clothing...not going to work if you go by my books....oh my God!" Danny screams when he finds the little black dress he was looking for. Pulling it up and kissing it with a smile before turning around with it proudly, holding it up as Ashleys face pulls down to a frown.

"No."

"Yes."

"No No No, not in a million-"

----------------------------

Standing in front of the full length mirror with the little black dress that cuts at her mid thigh, is slit down the back revealing more of her than it really should, it's sleeves are very short and off the shoulder and tight, and paired with heels that make her at least four inches taller, Ashley can't remember the last time she looked like this. Her hair was let down, her short curls free to fall off her shoulders ever so slightly as she stood there, she looked pretty, sexy...hot...