31

It took awhile for the two to actually get out of bed and stop messing with each other,  Ashley was the first to get out of the bed. Shivering as she walked to the bathroom for a shower. Gabriel had stayed in bed the entirety of that shower and through her getting ready for work and getting dressed.

When she walked out of the bathroom he was looking at his phone in bed, looking up at Ashley as she started to rummage through her purse for her own phone. "You should shower....we should leave for work soon..."

"Alright, go eat something. I'll just be there for a few minutes." That was the end of that as Gabriel woke himself up with a shower and Ashley ate cereal and made coffee like how Gabriel  showed her how with his coffee machine. She made him some in a to-go cup he had on the counter so they could leave sooner rather than later seeing as it was close to eight now.

Sitting and going through her phone, she started to text people back finally. Going through her phone that's been shut off and going through what she couldn't go through yesterday. It was nothing fun or important that really mattered but it was something to do.

Texting Danny and Jack that she was fine and coming back to work today quickly before messaging Billy, who had texted her a few times. She didn't get to the messages from troy by the time that Gabriel had come down in a suit and tie and was all ready to go, he took the coffee from Ashley with a smile and stood at her side, going through his phone again.

"Whatcha doing?"

"Setting up meetings for today. There are surprisingly a lot I have had to reschedule this week."

"So that's why you're all fancy today." Looking at her out of the corner of his eye, Gabriel still couldn't help but smile at her as she sipped the rest of her coffee down quickly.

Grabbing his keys and coat, Gabriel stood by the door as Ashley grabbed her own keys and phone, ready to run out of the doorway. She had only stopped when thunder boomed down and reminded her it was currently storming outside.

"You don't happen to have an extra coat here, do you?"

"Not one that will fit you...um." Setting his things down, he ran up the stairs and into a closet, she heard a bang and clash before he came running down again. With a smaller mens jacket looped over his arm.

"Try this." Ashley slid her arms through the light coat quickly and smiled again. The coat was definitely a bit too big for her. The arms going over her hands slightly and shoulders being a bit broaders than hers, but it was the smallest he could find in his closet. It would have to do for now until they could stop back at Ashley's apartment for her actual rain coat.

---------------

Into the building the two went, laughing at some joke Ashley made. Through the back doors of the building, everyone heard the two laughing. When they made it to the breakroom, everyone was sitting there in the room smiling at the two.

Most were smiling at them as they both tried to drop the smiles and coughed down laughs. Gabriel more than Ashley. By everyone, it was really everyone. All workers, Tommy, and Gina. They were all sitting around and now looking at the two who coughed and hung up their coats now very quiet.

"Welcome back Ash!"

"Thanks Jack...um...what's going on?" Looking at Gina when speaking, she raised her eyebrows, waiting for some news to crash down on her morning.

"Gina thought it would be a good idea to have us all meet before tomorrow and this weekend to let us know how things will run." Jack was sitting on Daddy's lap as he explained to Ashley why everyone was here.