18

Opening her eyes rather quickly, Ashley groaned as the sunlight barley streamed through the curtains. There was a headache ready to pound Ashley's head in when she woke up and her body was sore.

Staring at the wall for a moment before realizing a warm feeling on her stomach, Ashley looked down and saw a tanned arm laying across it. Looking behind her quickly, she bit back a gasp when she saw Gabriel sleeping next her, peacefully laying there with his arm around Ashley's bare waist.

She smiled a little as she watched his shoulders rise and fall calmly and his hair was sprawled out on his face. Very clearly remembering her previous night Ashley mentally slapped herself as she remembered who Gabriel really is.

Her boss.

She had slept with her boss and was still lying here naked in bed with him. She turned her head back around to face the wall and furnace in front of her as she worried for a moment.

It was a good night, no, it was one of the best times she had ever had. She felt good.

She didn't necessarily regret it, but she needed to leave.

Do people even leave like this? Please don't let him wake up. Slowly moving his arm off of her body, Ashley sat up and grabbed whatever was near her to cover her bare body, the first thing being a towel on the chair by her.

She could shower in her room where Marco probably still was sleeping she thought as she looked around the floor.

Ashley quietly got up and started searching for her clothes with the small towel wrapped around her bust and stomach, thanking the world for letting her underwear still be intact.

She quickly slipped on the black panties before running to the door and grabbing her bra, clasping it shut from the front before grabbing her key card on the floor by the door and taking the towel around her body again.

She remembered coming in Diana's shorts, but she was scared that Gabreil would wake soon and she didn't want to be here for that. She had clothes in her room, so slipping the towel over her body Ashley decided that if anyone had asked, she went for a swim.

Hurrying to unlock the door and get out, she took a look back at Gabriel, who was sound asleep on the bed with sheets pooling around his daunt waist. Closing the door, Ashley ran down the hall and unlocked her room as quickly as she can to find Marco where she had left him.

Smiling as he snores loudly, she tightens the towel around her bust and heads to the bathroom quietly once again to not wake Marco up yet.

She had no idea where her phone was and hadn't had the slightest clue on what time it was due to the rush of leaving Gabriel's room before he had a chance to wake up and question everything that happened.

Getting into the small hotel bathroom and closing the door shut, Ashley leans against the door before looking at herself in the mirror. For a girl with a hangover and who had sex for the first time in a long time last night, she looked okay. Her short hair was a mess, there was no question there.

She looked pale with the few dark marks on her chest and the redness around her neck and arms from being held tightly. Her face was unforgiving with dark circles under her eyes from lack of sleep and her lips were a dark shade of red.

Her hands were pulled up to her lips when she saw them, running a hand over them lightly. Ghosting them with her fingertips as she smiled to herself. She shouldn't be happy about what she just did, she knew that. She slept with her boss, who was a very unforgiving man from what she heard about him. But from what she rally knew of him, he was nice enough that Ashley hoped he would just not fire her for this.