6

Waking up in her bed due to the harsh sound of the phone next to her, Ashley rubs her pounding head while reaching, searching for her phone with her eyes slammed shut. Pressing answer while not knowing who is calling her, the yell of a male voice hurts her head even more.

"Ashely? ASHLEy what that hell? Why haven't you picked up your phone again? God it's like you don't even have one for god's sake!" Realizing it is John's voice through the phone, Ashley's brain turns on more than it was before.

"Hon, can you please lower your voice?" Ashley mumbles after turning her phone volume down to one, John was still yelling like the phone volume was set to ten.

"Don't tell me to be quiet Ashley! God what's gotten into you?"

"Nothing, I just have a headache..." Ashley mumbles into her phone reluctantly answering.

"A headache? Really? God go take some goddamn aspirin then. It's not that damn hard."

"I-I know, I just woke up though."

"Yeah right, you were up texting me at four in the morning, just woke up my ass."

"I-I texted you? John are you sure?" Questioning him, confused because she really doesn't remember this.

"Yes Ashley, god would I really say you texted me to call you if you didn't?" John questioned irritably.

"I'm sorry, I just don't remember that, I-"

"Did you go out drinking? What the hell Ashley?! Who the fuck did you go with, some guy from off the street? Some guy that you've been using behind my back? That's what this is about? Go get wasted and then come text me, begging for me to come back? Go and get fucking hammered is your solution? Good god, what the hell is wrong with you?"

"Hon-"

Screaming into the phone again, he continues to yell at Ashley, "No! have fun with the boy toy you took home last night Ashley. Hope you have a great fucking headache!" And the line cuts, her phone turns off as she tosses it on the bed, groaning while falling back onto her bed.

Rubbing her hurting eyes, Ashley slowly moves out of the bed and looks down at what she is wearing, a sweater and shorts, at least I changed, thinking to herself as she makes her way out of her room and down the hall to the kitchen, not even going to the bathroom to do anything, Ashley just wants food.

And when she gets out there, she sees Daniel and Jack cooking in the kitchen, filling the room with heavenly smells, though she is thankful there is now good food in her home, she questions why Jack is here.

"H-Hey guys....?"

"Sleeping beauty is awake! Welcome back to society!" Danny's voice carries through the room and into Ashley's ears painfully, waving as he moves bread onto the griddle, clearly comfortable using Ashleys supplies and food and home in general.

"Hey Ashley." Jack greets her softly, giving her an aspirin and glass of water, smiling at her with that soft, glowing smile.

"Hey Jack," Before continuing to talk to either one of them, Ashley chugs the water with the aspirin and pulls her hair into a bun to keep it away from her face. ",not that I care cause I kinda know you, but one, why are you here? And two, what the fuck happened last night."

Sitting down in a chair at her table, Ashley see's Danny smirk while he looks at Jack, who starts to go red a bit before looking at Ashley with a smile. Refilling her glass with coffee now even though it is about one in the afternoon, Jack starts to talk first.

"Well, I think I'm here cause when our dear friend Billy was running us home, he took Danny out of the car and he started to cry because I wasn't with him, and I guess from Billy's text to me I was crying too. And Danny was staying with you last night and you wanted me to come up stairs too for some reason, something about chips. But I guess we all just passed out, you in your bed and Billy tossed Danny and I on the couch. I woke up an hour ago and Danny said to help him cook food, so here I am!"