Zero's POV

written by Bearisnotonfire25

     That Damn Pureblood. I think as I lean against the tree. Yuki and I are waiting for the night class to go through the gates. I glare at all of the girls crowding the gate, but I don't care to yell.

     Suddenly, the gates open and the deafening screams begin. I sigh and watch Yuki try to calm them all down. They're giving me a headache.

     Then I see him. Again. I don't know what's doing it to me, but every time I see him I feel...

     Sick.

     "Hello." He says to me, his eyes cold. It feels like a stab in my gut, and I don't like it. "Hello, Kaname." I reply back, as cold as I can. I feel my face grow slowly red and I look down, my hair falling in my face. I feel like a fangirl...

      "KANAME!" I hear one of the girls shriek, and he moves along to the next girl.

     "Omigod! Kaname is so dreamy!" "I know, he's amazing!" "Oh look! There's Hanabusa!" "Takuma!"

      Please shut up. I think, sighing. I stand slowly, jumping onto a branch and looking down at everyone.

     "Hey!" I yell. I stand up, my shadow falling over half of my body. Everyone stops and looks at me.

     I don't know why, but I can feel his eyes specifically on me. My heart jumps. That Damn Pureblood...

     "Leave the night class alone! Do you actually think they all want to interact with you?" I yell, jumping from the tree. I feel all of the girls eyes on me and I stare coldly from one to the other.

     "You're all freaking stalkers the way you take pictures of them and won't leave them alone! I would hate you!" I turn my back.

     "I do hate you! All. Now. Go. The. Hell. AWAY!" I scream the last part and start running. I know exactly where I'm going.

     The barn.