Zero's POV

As Yuki left,I turned angrily to Kaname. "I told you we shouldn't have told them." I say, sitting heavily down in the chair.

     He sighs, plopping down on the bed. "I thought it was a good idea." He cries, lifting his hands in defeat.

     I glare at the wall in anger, planning a million ways on how I'm gonna murder him with minimal blood spill.

     "What if he didn't just tell Yuki, Kaname?" I snap and he sighs again.

     "I know, I got that." He says, exasperation filling his voice.

     I stand up and start pacing back and forth, chewing on my thumbnail. Anger starts flooding me, crashing down on me and in me like waves.

     I can feel the grip on my heart and I realize that Kaname was talking.

     "... people did find find out, it doesn't matter." He says and I quickly look at him.

     "It doesn't matter?" I say a bit louder than I meant to.

     Kaname flinches. "W-Well yeah. I mean, do we really need to hide it from the day class anymore? I just don't get why your so upset!" He says, fear eminating in his eyes.

     Before I know it what I'm doing, I grab a lamp and throw it across the room. I can't control it anymore! That wasn't Hanabusa's secret to tell!

     It's not that I'm mad that people might know about me and Kaname, it's that Hanabusa couldn't keep his stupid mouth shut.

     It wasn't his secret to tell.

     "Z-Zero!" Kaname yells in suprise and fear. My eyes flash to him and he looks back at me with a terrified expression. That's when I notice a lavender glow on his face.

     My eyes are glowing.