Zero POV

The next couple of weeks just kind of drift by, having no real purpose or meaning at all. It's a Thursday (I think), and it's also midnight.

     I haven't gotten to see Kaname that much the past couple weeks, which is kind if excruciating. I've delt with it and all, but it's getting kind of...

     Depressing.

     "Hey Zero?" Yuki's words bring me out of my thoughts.

     "Hm?" I reply halfheartedly, not in the mood for conversation.

     "You know your like a brother to me, right?" I absent minded nod my head. "I kind of wanted to ask you for a favor. I would ask my friend but-" I hold up my hand, slightly annoyed.

     "What is it Yuki?" She gives me an apologetic smile and says kind of sheepishly, "Can you ask Kaname if he has feelings for me?"

     At those words, my blood runs ice cold. No, no, and no. No I won't.

     "Sure." I say, giving her a fake smile. "But why me? He hates me." I spit out, angrier than I meant to.

     "You've been talking to him more lately. I just thought you could ask."

     I nod my head once, slowly, not really hearing her anymore. What am I feeling? Is this...

     Jealousy?

See? I told you I might update again! I know it's late, but I have free range of wattpad now! Keep reading my Otakus'!~Brianna