Kaname's POV

I decided to follow Zero back to his dorm after he was done in the disciplinary committee.

     When I got there, I heard his angelic voice start singing a song that I've herd before, "Pain" by Three Days Grace. I slowly start to smile a the song is sung by my silver beauty.

Pain, without love, pain,
Can't get enough pain
I like it rough
Cause I'd rather feel pain than nothing at all

     There is the small instrumental that I can hear playing through his headphones.

Your sick I'm feeling numb
You're not the only one
I'll take you by the hand
And I'll show you a world that you can
Anger an agony
Or better than misery
Trust me I've got a plan
When the light go out you'll understand

     The door creaks when I lean in it a little, causing Zero to stop singing for the moment and look at me.

     He smiles and takes out his earbuds, beckoning for me to sit next to him on his bed.

     I wall over to him and take a seat, the bed slightly sinking underneath my weight.

     "What are you doing here Kaname? Couldn't stay away from me could you?" He asked, cocking one if his eyebrows.

     That thought made me laugh. "How could I stay away from my Silver Beauty?" I ask him in an exaggerated tone.

     This sentence makes him furrow his eyebrows. "Silver Beauty?" He questions me.

     "What? Don't like the nickname I gave you?" I ask kind of upset.

     "No no! That's not it. I love the name."

     Him saying that made me smile and pull him into a blissful kiss.