Zero's POV

(Oh my Lord) Slight Trigger ahead    

     I woke up. I freaking woke up. I didn't want to wake up.

     I stood up, thinking I could die peacefully. Maybe.

     As I jump from the tree, I hear someone behind me. I whip around, Bloody Rose already drawn.

     Hanabusa is staring at me with rage in his eyes. I instinctively back away from him as his eyes flash.

     "You hurt Lord Kaname." He growls, and I lower the gun. I did hurt Kaname, my prince. I put the gun away, not saying anything. He's right, and he deserves to be angry.

     "You deserve to be punished." He says and runs at me. I just stand. He stops in front of me, his hand tightly around my neck.

     All I do is stare into his blue eyes. Then my nightmare flashes back to me with Kaname's eyes staring into mine. I wish that dream had been real, so that Hanabusa wasn't the one killing me. Kaname could get revenge.

     Hanabusa shoves me up against the tree I had slept on. Then he releases his hold, but still holds me to the tree.

     "Maybe I shouldn't kill you by hand, Kiryu." He whispers, then forces my head to the side. I don't resist.

     "Why so helpless Kiryu? It's almost not fun." He smirks, licking the bare skin on my neck. I shiver involuntarily.

     And I'm ready for it to happen

     His fangs sink into my skin, and I close my eyes. I don't enjoy the fact that Hanabusa wants to kill me, but I'm ready. I really want to die if you can't tell.

     I start to slip into darkness as he drinks. Finally, I won't wake up.

     "Thanks you." I whisper, before darkness engulfs me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: HEY YOU PEASANTS. I've started watching two amazing YouTuber's named Dan and Phil. Me and Bri are writing a fanfic about them together so check that out if you're part of the Phandom like us. Love you guys and thank you so much for all the reads. It warms me and Brianna's hearts everything we see it go up. We love you all, and AREGATO!!!!!