Kaname's POV

I feel Zero's hand starts to slide up my back underneath my shirt. I slightly shiver at his touch, but I want...no...need more. This feeling is foreign to me, not something I've felt before.

     Zero's headphones pop out of his IPod, and music starts to play again. I guess it isn't just one simple IPod.

     The song I hear playing, is called Addicted. For some reason, the song fits the mood of the atmosphere right now.

     The loving moment had gotten my distracted , and I only now realize that my shirt is off and Zero is stroking my bare chest. This brings me a warm sensation inside of me, making me have that strange craving again.

     With a swift movement of my arms, Zero's shirt is off and on the floor near the door of his dorm.

     But then, something hit me.

     What if Yuki comes and checks on Zero? She always does and she doesn't know about Zero and I yet, so it might put her in an awkward situation.

     Also, it's much to early in the relationship Zero and I have to do that.

     Sighing, I move away from Zero. He gives me this sad look as I turn off his his IPod and fetch our shirts.

     I sit on the bed after I put mine back on and help Zero with his. "Why did you stop Kaname?" He asked me in an upset tone.

     Sighing, I told him about the situation we were in. "And besides Zero, it's much too early in our relationship for such events. We can wait just a little longer until we are sure we want this." I tell him.

     He sighs and nods his head in understanding. I give him a quick kiss before I leave his room through the window.

     When I enter the moon dorms, Ruka and Hanabusa give me a questioning look.

     "If you don't mind me asking, what were you doing Lord Kaname?" Hanabusa asks me.

     "I do mind Hanabusa. We should all get some rest now. We have classes tomorrow night." I say as I head to my room.

     I hear a faint, "Yes Lord Kaname." from Ruka and Hanabusa before I close the door to my room.