Kaname POV

Go and date Yuki? I could never do such a thing. She is my sister, not my lover. Except, by the way Zero had walked off, we are no longer lovers. It seems to me, that Zero ended our relationship here and now.

     I slowly stand and walk mournfully back to the Moon Dorms. I don't go inside, I just sit on the steps and hold my face in my hands.

     Was it something I said? It seemed as if he didn't believe me when I said 'sister friend.' He seemed to feel like that wasn't the case. Like he thought I had more feelings towards Yuki than that.

     To be honest, I did once. But that was many years ago. When I met Zero, my feelings for Yuki faded and I subconsciously grew feelings for my Silver Beauty.

     No, he isn't my Silver Beauty anymore. He made that pretty clear during our argument.

     The door behind me opens, but I keep my head in my hands, tears forming in my eyes.

     "Lord Kaname! What's wrong?" That voice belongs to Hanabusa. I tried to speak without my voice quivering, but I failed miserably.

     "M-My S-Silver B-Beauty is g-gone!" I say. The tears flowed down my face and sobs rackets my body.

     All around me, I could feel a heavy rainfall just start out of the blue. My body gets soaked with rain as I hear an angry shouting Hanabusa next to me.

     "Damn you Zero Kiryu! Playing with Lord Kaname like that!" He yelled loudly.

     His presence could no longer be detected next to me.

     I just sat there in the rain, quietly sobbing to myself,wishing the rain could wash away the sadness and pain away.

Yes! Three times in one night! I'm so proud of myself! In case you guys are wondering, Hayley (Bearisnotonfire25) sends her hellos from space! I love you my yaoi partners! 5 chapters until something so much more exciting happens. This depression won't last long. Like, 2 more chapters till the depressing stuff ends. Okay, Bai my Otaku budies!~ Brianna