Mixed POV (Lemon!)

*Warning! Detailed Smut coming in this much longer chapter!*

Kaname's POV

     Zero decide to skip class. Again.

     He's been complaining about the fangirls and boys swooning over him ever since he joined the Night Class. He hated them while he was in the day class, now he hates them even more.

     I stare up at the ceiling of the classroom and think, well, daydream, about Zero.

~Daydream~

      I sit in my study wearing glasses, even though I don't need them, and look at all of papers in front of me.

     Sighing, I set them down and stare at the ceiling, bored out of my mind. I hardly ever get free time anymore. But most of my non-free time is filled with joy and-

     "Mommy! Mommy! I'm home now! Can we play outside? Please!" I look down and see a little girl in the room. A smile forms on my face as I stand up and walk over to her.

     She had dark brown hair like mine, and one of the most beautiful pair of lavender orbs that are identical to Zero's. Her hair is long and flows down to her knees. Her facial features match Zero's, even her adorable toothy smile.

     I pick her up and hold her above my head. She laughs with squeals of joy which makes me chuckle.

     Zero then walks into the room and starts laughing at the scene in front of him. This starts to make me chuckle uncontrollably.

     "Lord Kaname..." The voice wasn't very audible, just barely a whisper.

     "Lord Kaname...!" The voice becomes more clear, but I know it's not Zero's. Who's is it?

~Daydream End~

     "Lord Kaname!" Someone shouts. I am brought out of my daydream and I slightly jump.

     I take a quick look around the classroom and see everyone staring at me with worried expressions. I clear my throat a bit before speaking.

     "What is it?" Takuma answered my question, seemingly most worried.

     "You were chuckling uncontrollably, Lord Kaname, which isn't like you. We wanted to know if you were alright"

     I stand up from my chair and make my way to the door. "Please excuse me from today. I have matters to attend to." I tell the teacher and walk out the door.

     When I make it back to my dorm, I see Zero lying on my bed, without a shirt, listening to music with his hands behind his back. When I close the door, Zero notices and opens his eyes to look at me.

Zero's POV

     I dismiss Kaname when he walks into the room, thinking he is just doing his Kaname thing. I shut my eyes and keep humming to the song, which has now changed to I Am Machine by Three Days Grace. I know that after this song, I have three Owl City songs, so I'm looking forward to it.

     Then I feel a weight on my pelvis, and my eyes fly wide open.

     Kaname is sitting on my lap with his legs on either side of my waist, straddling me. He props himself on his knees while still sitting on my waist.