Kaname POV

I wake up to the scent of blood, and not just any blood. It's Zero's blood, and a lot of it too.

     The thought makes me immediately jump out of bed and run towards the scent.

     Following it to Zero's favorite place to sleep, I see Zero start to fall out of the arms of Hanabusa. "Thank you..." Zero faintly says as he falls unconscious.

     I run up to Zero and catch him before he hits the ground. My first reaction was to check for a pulse.

     He still has one, but it's very faint.

     Cutting my wrist, I have the blood pour into the unconscious Zero's mouth.

     I turn to Hanabusa, the rage clearly being seen on my face. He backs away slightly with his eyes wide.

     The trees around us in the forest erupts into a spark of flames.

     "L-Lord K-Kaname! I-I'm so s-sorry!" Hanabusa said over the roar of the flames. The whole Night Class is at the scene now, along with Headmaster and Yuki.

     "Kaname! Please! Stop this!" Headmaster yells in frustration.

     After a few more minutes, I calm down and there is no more flames in the trees. The forest isn't green anymore. Now, it's an ash gray and it smells like charred wood.

     I look down at the sleeping Zero in my arms. His skin is pale and his face is violently bare. Checking once again for a pulse, I was relieved to see that it was much stronger than it was before.

     I glare at Hanabusa, who jumps back and cowers a bit.

     "Hanabusa, you are now suspended for the rest of the semester for nearly killing Zero Kiryu and sucking him almost completely dry." I say in an angry tone.

     Hanabusa looks away with guilt filling his facial features. "Yes Lord Kaname. I am truly sorry."

     "Sorry can't fix the damage that you've done Hanabusa." I spit.

     I stand and walk away from all of the shocked faces, bringing Zero to my dorm and lying him down on my bed.

     "Please, live Zero, my Silver Beauty."