Zero's POV

A stinging feeleing erupts inside of my head and I flinch. My hand instinctively goes to touch it and I lay there silently until the pain turns into a dull throb. Then, I realize that I'm on a soft, comfortable surface. Kaname's scent reaches my nose and I find a little bit of comfort in the smell.

     Slowly, I allow my eyes to open and I stare up at the ceiling. My mind is slow in processing everything, but the fog in my brain slowly clears and I sit up on the bed. Looking down in my lap for a moment, I notice the fresh set of clothing that I have on my body. The feeling of clean clothes lets me relax a bit more before my body goes stiff from realization.

     New clothes. Kaname must have changed me. The room that I destroyed must have been picked up too. Did I destroy the whole room? If he changed me, then he must know what happened. I hope he didn't notice, though it would be hard not to see when you change someone.

     "Zero." The emotionless voice that rings throughout the room makes me flinch in the bed. I turn on the bed so that my feet hang over the edge and slowly look up at Kaname.

     "Yes?" I croak out weakly, afraid to answer. He sits by the window and was staring outside. His hand rests underneath his chin and his elbow is leaning against the windowsill. His wine red eyes slide smoothly to the side to look at me.

     "I know..." he says before looking back out the window. "... everything..." That's when my blood ran cold. I knew he knew, yet it's scarier knowing after he said it out loud. I looked down at my hands, fiddling with my fingers and unable to respond.

     "Why didn't you tell me Zero?" Kaname asked, suddenly standing right in front of me. I could look up at him, too afraid to meet his eyes. If I do now, I'd break down. I just know it. And the thought disgusts me.

     "How come you hid this from me?" He said louder, almost shouting with anger and worry as his hands seized my wrists and jerked me to me feet. Forcing my gaze to meet his, I saw cold hard fury blazing in his eyes. A stinging sensation fills my wrists and I felt warm blood running down my arms.

     I was scared, terrified, petrified of the man in front of me. Fear coursed through every vein in my being and I hear the shattering of another vase that was replaced fro earlier. If it was from me or Kaname, I couldn't tell because my mind was clouded and it burned behind me eyes. My vision blurred and I felt something warm run down my face. Finally able to form my words after a few seconds of scary silence between us, I spoke.

     "K-Kaname... y-you're hurting m-me." I whimper. His eyes changed from anger to realization and fear and he quickly released my wrists. I grab both of them with each hand and stare for a second and a horrified and sorry looking Kaname before dashing out of the room.

540 words. Not long but it's twice as long as the chapters normally are. Plus, the paragraphs are more organized and the words being said between Kaname and Zero were exactly how we had written them before the spiral was lost. I normally don't remember things, but I'm glad I remembered this. Thank everyone who is still reading this for your patients with me... thank you my lovely Otaku's!

~Brianna (Lion)

The amount of words added to this story by this note is 622.