Kaname's POV

Zero kept on telling someone to stop and to leave him alone while sleeping. From hearing that, I had a slight idea as to what happened, but I wasn't exactly sure.

     I decided to let Zero stay in the dorms for the next few days until he feels better.

     Currently, I sit in the classroom and stare out the window at the balcony. This is where Zero hurt himself jumping off, and it was that incident that I found out Zero's feelings for me. I think to myself.

     Through the haze of my daydreaming, I get the scent of blood wafting through the air and my head snaps away from the balcony.

     The entire Night Class is now in an uproar. This is no ordinary humans blood,

     It was Zero's.

     The teacher tries to calm everyone down as I sprint out of the room. Hearing footsteps behind me, I yell. "Go back to class! I'll handle this."

     With that I don't hear anymore pounding feet behind me. I keep on running until I get out of the school building, that's when I start to run faster.

     The smell of blood is becoming more faint, but as I near the Moon dorms, it becomes easier to detect the scent.

     It's defiantly Zero's.

     The scent of blood is completely gone when I reach the door to my room. I open the door to see Zero laying back on the bed, listening to his IPod.

     He doesn't acknowledge my presence, so I decide to leave and head back to the school building.

     When I get back, the class seems to have settled down, but everyone's eyes are glowing a crimson red.

     "Lord Kaname, is Lord Zero alright?" Takuma asks.

     Anyone saying 'Lord Zero' seems a little creepy. Well technically not because it seems that I'm the female in this relationship...

     Pushing the thought from my mind, I nod my head at Takuma's question. "Everything is alright. Zero was just being a little clumsy and tripped, giving himself a cut. You can resume class now." I say, making my way over to my chair

     As class goes on, I continually wonder what happened to Zero to cause him to bleed?

---------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hai guis it's Bear here. I know posting lately has been horrid and it barely happens, but I promise that I will start updating more often. I love and you my Killjoys, and GOOD BAI!!!! ~Bear

A/N: Hey my peeps it's Lion. I have a big confession to make. I am the laziest fuck in the world. I normally have time to do this except I choose not to and it probably pisses you guys off. So Bear and I shalst make an effort to try and update more. Thanks for the 9.57K! Like bloody hell that's huge! You guys are amazing and I love you. Peace out peeps! ~Lion