Kaname's POV

~Time Skip~

     It's official now. Zero and I are now a 'thing.' To be completely honest, I was shocked when Zero admitted his feelings. I was so happy when he did though. The feeling of rejection had immediately left me and was replaced with the feeling of acceptance.

     Right now, I'm kind of, I don't know, scared? I've decided to call a meeting with the night class to tell them. I had asked Zero before though to make sure it was okay with him.

     All of the night class is in the main room right now, waiting for me to make my appearance.

     But before I do, I'm waiting for Zero. He promised that he would be at my side the whole time.

     I just hope he keeps his promise.

     Zero appears in front of me with a nervous smile on his face. His smile makes me smile too.

     "Are you ready?" I ask him.

     He shakes his head. "Nope."

     "Okay. Let's get this over with." I say, and make my way over to the stairs.

     Conversations immediately stop when people see me, and now they just wait for me to speak up; to spill my secret I've kept hidden for a week now. I take a deep breath with Zero right next to me and begin.

     "I believe you are all wondering why I've called you here."

     Everybody's head nods in unison. I take another deep breath and continue.

     "I just wanted to tell you that... um..." I trail off, not having the courage to continue. Turning to Zero, I plead with my eyes for some help. His eyes soften and he finished for me.

     "Kaname and I are now dating." He says without a second of hesitation.

     Letting out the breath I was holding, I wait for the night class's reaction.

     Everyone just stared, shocked. Well, except for Hanabusa.

     At that point, I hear Ruka yell, "I don't believe you!"