Kaname's POV

Written by silver_lion17

     "Leave the Night class alone! Do you actually think they all want to interact with you? You're all freaking stalkers! They way you take pictures of them and won't leave them alone, I would hate you. I do hate you all. Now go. The. Hell. AWAY!"

       When Zero finishes his speech, he jumps off the tree and runs off.

       Without even thinking about it, I find myself running after him. Using my speed, I catch up to him and grab his hand.

       He turns around to yell at me as his eyes go wide. "What are you doing Kaname?!" He yells as he pulls his hand away from me.

       Once again, he starts running away, leaving me standing there with my feelings hurt. What is this feeling?

       Rejection.

       That one word pops into my mind. Rejection? Why would I feel rejection?

       Unless...

       I shake my head. There is no way I'm in love with Kiryu. It's not possible. We've been enemies ever since we met.

       Sighing, I push the thought out of my mind and head to class.

       I have my thick book open, looking at the pages. I never really read it, but it's something that I use so that the others leave me be.

       My gaze turns towards the window, where I see a specific silver haired boy standing on the balcony.

       I feel my cheeks heat up when I look at him. My hand moves to touch my cheek. Why am I... blushing? Am I blushing?

       "Lord Kaname, is everything alright? There is a horde of flowers surrounding you and you're beet red."

       I turn to see Hanabusa and the rest of the night class with worried expressions on their faces. Sure enough, there was a ton of flowers surrounding my chair.

       Then I realize what I'm feeling. I'm feeling love. With Kiryu? Wait... am I... am I gay?