1 - Beginnings

In a secluded area, far from any village is the scene of a battleground. An entire valley was created from the result of this epic clash between two legendary fighters, who's rivalry goes beyond just them.

At the bottom of the valley where the two culprits. One of them was barely standing, he had long, straight, brown hair that reached his waist and red, battle-damaged armor. His chakra was low and he looked as if he was about to pass out any moment. This man was Senju Hashirama, the God of Shinobi, and shodaime hokage of Konohagakure no sato (the village hidden in the leaves)

The other man was laying face-down on the ground. He had long spiky black hair that also went to his waist, and wore similar red armor. The man appeared to be dead but Hashirama didn't bother to check. A decision he would later regret

"It didn't have to be this way Madara, we could have resolved this peacefully." He said to the now named Madara. "I'm sorry I had to do this" he turned and walked away sad that he had to kill his best friend for the safety of the village that they created together.

-A few days later-

*cough* *cough* "Where am I." Said a very tired madara.

"Easy there, wouldn't wanna open your wonds, now would we?" Said a female voice. Madara looked to his right and saw a beautiful blond-haired woman wearing a brown shirt and black pants. "You know, you're lucky I found you out there when I did. Not many people get stabbed in the chest and live to tell the tale. Anyway, who are you?"

"Tch, fine. My name is Uchiha Madara, and I am the former head of the Uchiha clan and one of the strongest shinobi in the world, only matched in power by Senju Hashirama, shodaime hokage of konoha." Madara said with pride, as all of it was true"

*chuckles* "A bit full of ourselves, aren't we?" She said "last I checked, looks you got your ass handed to you out there" she said in a full laugh this time, earning a glare from the Uchiha, who did the signature Uchiha "Hn" in response.

"Just tell me who you are and where I am so I can hurry up and leave." He said still mad about what she said.

"Fine, fine, my name is Namikaze Hanako, and as for where you are, you're in the rice country. That answer your infinite supply of questions?" She answered a bit sarcastically.

"Yes, now let me leave." Madara said about to get up to leave.

"Woah there big guy, you're still pretty banged up, so you need to stay here and rest till your wounds heal up, ok?" She said stopping him from making sudden movements.

"Just stay here while I get some food. You need some rest, alright?" She said walking out the door.

Madara sighed and layer back down on the bed thinking about everything that happened. 'Maybe I just need to take a step away from the shinobi life for a second.'

-5 years later-

Many would have thought that the great Uchiha Madara was incapable of love and born to be a cold person towards everyone. This couldn't be further from the truth. In the past five years, a lot has changed and although he won't admit it, Madara had grown close to Hanako, almost treating her like a wife. He even abandoned his plans for revenge to live with her and start a new life.

'Maybe this is the peace I always wanted' Madara thought as he looked at the love of his lifes head on his chest. Over the years he became a fisherman and left behind his shinobi life for a better one.

Hanako learned all the history she could get from him, including about his clan and the village he created with his friend/rival Hashirama. She got to learn of his lafe As a shinobi and his kekkei genkai: the sharingan.