2 - Encounter

-27 years later-

In an undisclosed location a room was filled with echoing screams. These screams belonged to a baby, more specifically, the baby of Namikaze Minato.and Namikaze Kushina.

"Congrats Kushina, you have a son." Said a nurse, as she handed the blanket-wrapped baby to Kushina.

"He's beautiful" She said

Minato turned to his son and said "Welcome to the family, Naruto."

"Rest now Kushina, you will have plenty of time to take care of him, but for now, it's time for his first bath." Said an older woman. This was Biwako, the wife of the sandaime hokage, who was the previous leader of konoha.

How are you feeling, Kushina?" Asked a concerned Minato to his wife. "Just tired" She answered back.

Suddenly there was an unknown voice that called out. "Step away from the jinchuriki, yondaime." A masked man said. They saw that Biwako and the nurse were on the floor with their throats slit.

"OK, just calm down." Said a frightened Minato. "Speak for yourself, I'm perfectly calm." The man said before throwing Naruto in the air preparing to stab him. Before he could however, there was a yellow flash and Naruto and Minato were gone.

Buzzing was heard and Minato realized that Naruto had explosive tags on his blanket. Thinking fast, he took the blanket off and flashed out of the room.

-Minato's safe house, outside konoha-

An explosion was heard as Minato was blasted away with his son in his arms.

"That's no ordinary shinobi, he managed to separate me and Kushina." Said Minato trying to contemplate what just happened.

-undisclosed location, outside konoha-

The masked man approached Kushina and warped them both out of the cave to konoha. When there, he placed his hand on her stomach and began to extract the kyuubi from her. After a few minutes, a figure could be seen erupting from her stomach and materializing in the air behind her. There stood the mighty kyuubi, with all nine tails swinging behind it. One glimpse at the masked man's eye, and the kyuubi was under his control.

"Wait" Said a weak Kushina, realizing what was about to happen.

"Incredible, Evan after having a bijuu extracted from you, you still live. The Uzumaki are an incredible clan." Said the man as he commanded the kyuubi to kill her. "It's only fitting that the beast kills its former jailer."

As the kyuubi was about to crush his former holder, a yellow flash can be seen. Minato stood atop a tree with Kushina being carried bridal style in his arms. "I guess he does live up to his name, konoha's yellow flash" Said the masked man warping to the edge of the village.

Minato flashed to the Namikaze compound and layer her down next to her newborn baby.

"Kushina, I'm gonna go stop the kyuubi, stay with him." He said, and in a yellow flash, he was gone.

-north entrance of konoha-

It was a warm night and not many people were out. Lights were on everywhere as people were unaware for what was about to happen.

"Summoning jutsu!" the masked man said slamming his hand to the ground. In a large burst of smoke, stood the kyuubi ready to unleash its fury on the village. A roar can be heard throuout the village as the kyuubi started its rampage, nothing stood in its way as he swung its hands and tails.

"Sandaime, the kyuubi has been summoned at the north gate." Said an ANBU bowing to the former leader.

"Yeah, I heard. Get all available ninja and ANBU there to stall it till Minato gets there." Said the aged hokage.