Epilogue

The final chapter of this book has finally been released and I could not be happier.

I started this story almost 2 and a half years ago and through it, I finished high school, joined the army, and am about to go overseas for the first time in my life. (I can't say where for security reasons)

I don't really even know what to say here, but this has been one hell of a journey, and I loved all of it. Even if I don't find some of the story at all good.

I just want to say thank you for reading this and supporting me throughout this journey. Both the complements and complaints motivated me to keep writing to make this story as good as possible.

I just have one question for you:

What was your favorite and least favorite chapter of this book? I'm genuinely curious, and mine will be in the comments.

If any of you have any questions for me, whether it be about the story or not, I'll be happy to answer them, feel free to ask here.

I don't really have much else to say here. But seriously, thank all of you.

Oh, I just remembered something else. Here:

_______________________________________

-3 weeks later-

Tsunade had gotten to know Takigakure pretty well over these last two weeks. She's gotten to learn many faces and has even gotten several visits from people from Konoha again. One of the main familiar faces was Ayame from Ichiraku Ramen. Apparently, she had received a letter from Naruto saying that he would love her to make a home in Taki instead of Konoha, and she went ahead with it.

Right now, Tsunade was making her way to her home, which happened to be a new house where she and Fuu now live in. It was a gift from the other villagers to Fuu to help her. News about her attempt spread pretty fast.

Tsunade opened the door and found Fuu already asleep on the living room couch. It was almost night, but she usually stayed up for a few hours into the night, so Tsunade found this a little odd.

She walked up to Fuu and placed the back of her hand on Fuu's forehead to check for a fever, but found none. This did wake Fuu up, however.

"Baachan? What's wrong?" Fuu asked tiredly.

"Nothing, it's just you've been falling asleep a lot earlier than you usually do." Tsunade said. She moved her hand from her forehead to her stomach, and her eyes grew wide.

Fuu noticed the sudden change. "What's wrong?" She asked frantically.

"Did...Did you and Naruto...*ahem*...do it... before the war?" Tsunade asked out of nowhere.

"What?" Fuu asked, confused. Then everything clicked in her head. "WAIT, WAIT, NO NO NO! ARE YOU SURE?!" Fuu asked, panicked at the implication.

"Fuu...you're pregnant." Tsunade said. Fuu suddenly began crying, but she didn't know if they were from joy or not.

Fuu didn't even know what to say anymore. She was completely speechless at this news.

Finally, she did speak. "He...He gave me a gift." Fuu said as she wrapped her arms around her stomach. "One that I'll protect with my life." She softly said.

"And I'll be here to help you walk through this every step of the way. Now go ahead and get some sleep, we'll talk about this tomorrow." Tsunade said as she stood up and went to her room.

Fuu felt like she was on cloud nine right now, but then it hit her. She almost killed herself.

She almost took the life of her and Naruto's child before it was even born.

This realization made her have a mini crisis. Her mind began racing, and she began to feel extreme amounts of guilt even though she survived.

In the middle of her guilt-filled panic attack, she suddenly felt another hand on her stomach that wasn't hers. She looked down and saw nothing, and the feeling went away as fast as she felt it. She looked around and saw a completely empty room.

Although it was weird, she didn't feel scared or threatened at all. In fact, she now felt completely calm and relaxed, the exact opposite of what she felt just moments ago.

She didn't know for sure, but she had a strong feeling Naruto had paid her a visit to calm her down.

_______________________________________

And that's the end of the story.

In case it's not obvious, a sequel is being planned and will continue the story.

When will the first chapter of the sequel be released?

I have no fuckin clue as usual.

But it's going to be a while before that happens.

Anyway, thank you all again. This wouldn't have happened without any of you.