24 - Loyalty

Fuu knocked on the front door to Naruto's house, and was greeted by Yui. "Hi auntie, come in." Fuu walked in and looked around. Two weeks have passed since the meeting where Naruto showed off his 'true power' to the elders, who have no doubt, told the village that he is a jinchuriki.

"Alright Naruto, you can come out, you're safe." Fuu said.

In a flash of yellow, Naruto appeared on a couch with a smile on his face. "Thank God for shadowclones, huh? One of the best jutsu out there." "When can I learn it? It sounds cool." Yui asked.

"Right now, your chakra reserves are still too low to summon one and still have enough energy to walk, but you're almost there, don't worry." Naruto explained. "Anyway, are the elders still oblivious?" He asked Fuu.

"They have no idea, but don't think that just because you stopped me from getting banished that you're off MY hook. For your punishment, you will be paying for every meal I get no matter what for the next 6six months. No excuses, got it?" Fuu said.

"I-*sigh* fine, I deserve it. But you know I won't be making money due to my new 'job' ya' know." Naruto explained.

"That's the beauty of disguises, huh. So get to it and change, we're starting now." Fuu said.

"Now? Where are we even go-" *knock knock knock* Naruto stopped what he was saying when he heard someone knock the front door. Fuu went to go answer, and Naruto hid upstairs.

She opened the door to see one of the younger members of the civilian council a young woman by the name of Maria Hana. "What do you want?" Fuu bluntly asked.

"The elders wanted us to keep this a secret from you, but I don't agree with them, I feel like you need to know this. Don't tell anyone I was here" Hana said while holding out a newspaper. Fuu took it and Hana turned around and left in a hurry.

Fuu closed the door, and started reading the paper. Fuu's eyes widened as she read, she covered her mouth and Naruto came down to see what was up. He saw Fuu was reading something, looking shocked and asked what was wrong. Fuu handed him the paper and he began to read.

Naruto had a similar reaction to Fuu, only he was filled with anger instead of shock.

Breaking news:

The four and five tails have dissapeared.
Rumors of the akatsuki making their move have spread everywhere.
Iwa is trying to find them now, without success.
Reward from Iwa for anyone who can find the beasts.

'Beasts, fuck you Iwa.' Naruto thought as he read the article. "Change of plans, I'm hunting down the akatsuki and making them pay. I'll be back in a few days, maybe weeks."

"Alright, go ahead, but be careful...please." Fuu said.

"Daddy, what's a cats key?" Yui asked innocently. Naruto and Fuu tried and failed not to laugh. "You don't need to know about them right now, just know they need to be stopped." Fuu said.

"Don't worry, soon, you won't need to know who they are. I'll be back." Naruto said.

-3 days later-

Naruto was running around everywhere he could and had shadowclones doing the same. His main body was in the lightning country. He had to admit, these akatsuki bastards are hard to find.

He was jumping from tree to tree, until he got feedback from one of his clones that one of the akatsuki members was found in the land of the rain.

He instantly turned around and bolted straight to where Amegakure was with his sage mode activated. It didn't take him long to reach the edge of Ame. He stood on the rain, water flowing down his long hair. He was looking at the buildings in the distance, with his sage mode activated, he saw two members at the top of the tallest building, talking to each other.

He walked all the way to the building with purpose he hasn't felt in a long time. While walking through the rainy city, he noticed that it looked empty, as if the entire city had been evacuated prior. He was glad that there was no one here, he knew this fight will cause damage to the area.

He walked up the wall of the tall building and deactivated sage mode. Eventually, he made to a balcony where the two members were located. He entered the building expecting to be attacked immediately, but was surprised when nothing happened.

"Ah, Uzumaki Naruto, it's good to finally meet you." A man with orange hair and a cloak with red clouds on it said. He had piercings all over his face and an Ame headband with a scratch through it. But the most striking thing he noticed was the pair of purple rinnegan in his eyes. Naruto wondered how this man was able to gain this ability, he had to have several bloodlines in order for him to get them.

"We have been expecting you to show up for quite a while now. Let us talk." A woman next to him said. She had blue hair and orange eyes, as well as a single piercing on her bottom lip, and a flower made of paper in her hair.

Naruto was surprised. "I was expecting a fight, not this. Show me a fight." He demanded. "Now, now, hang on, let us talk for a bit. I have something to say to you." The man said.

Naruto crossed his arms and tsked. "Fine, you better make this worth my time." He said. "Thank you. Now, I want to know, why did you leave konoha so suddenly? I always thought you were devoted to protecting your home." The man said.

"Don't call that place my home!" Naruto yelled. He took some deep breaths to calm himself down, and to lower his KI he accidentally unleashed. "They took something away from me, someone I loved, and they laughed at us, at her. That place is a hell I'm never living in again."

"So you know pain, don't you. I understand your pain very well, Naruto. It is a shame that you are our target, I'm sorry for what's about to happen." The man said.

"Knew it." Naruto said before being jumped by most of the remaining akatsuki members that have been summoned by a member that looked like a female version of the man with orange hair in front of him. Kakuzu, Hidan, Kisame, Sasori, and Daidera surprisingly all jumped him and prepared to attack.

Naruto stood there and closed his eyes, smiling, and dodged every single attack that came his way. He had his back to the man with orange hair, because of this, the man took advantage of it and used a technique of the rinnegan to push Naruto out of the building.

As he was falling, a large fireball was moving towards him, he countered with his own, canceling it out. As the flames disappeared, a three-bladed scythe came flying toward his direction. He grabbed the weapon without it hitting him, grabbed the chain, and yanked the wielder: Hidan, to him. Hidan was caught off guard, and was punched in the stomach by Naruto when he got close to him, sending him away with his scythe still strapped to his arm.

Naruto tried to put his attention back on the rest of the group, but was distracted by a clay-like bird flying in his face. The bird exploded and launched him into the ground with another explosion. He got up from the crater he formed and dodged an attack from a giant, mechanical, scorpion tail that looked laced with poison.

Another figure, that due to the gaps in the face, was most likely a puppet, began attacking him with more poisoned weapons. He dodged all the attacks easily, but was double, and eventually triple-teamed by the puppet, Kakuzu, and Kisame.

"Ah Kisame, glad to see your still alive and kicking." Naruto nonchalantly said while dodging tons of attacks toward him. "So you were the nine-tailed brat after all, I had a feeling. A shame Itachi isn't here then, he would've had fun killing you. Looks like I'm gonna have to do it for him." Kisame replies.

"Oh? But it seems your main weapon is-" Naruto teleported right in front of Kisame. "-destroyed." Naruto activated sage mode and punched him in the stomach, digging into the flesh, embedding it in. With it locked in, he flipped Kisame above him and made him land on his back, cratering the ground beneath him. Kisame coughed up blood and nearly passed out.

Naruto removed his fist from his opponent and looked up at the akatsuki with a sadistic smile on his face.

"Who's next."