chapter 4

,, ----

That she, finally met the real world.

----,,

𝙹𝚎𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚎'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

I turned my body, adjusting it in a more comfortable position. The wind blowing quite stronger than usual, a cold breeze but I like it somehow. I felt tired from all the running that I fell asleep during the ride.

Taehyung-ssi gently shook my shoulders, pointing out that we arrived at our destination. I felt guilty for my imponent behavior, I tried to apologize but Sir Taehyung told me that it was ok for the passenger to fall asleep. 

My gaze fell on the floor, feeling embarrassed by my rude behavior. I stared blankly at the wall beside me, I scratched my head in confusion as I tried to find a way to open it. 

How did sir Taehyung open this again?

I heard a click, looking up I saw him stifling a laugh. I pursed my lips, looking away embarrassed once again. I really need to learn about these sorts of things, I'll study in the library right away. 

My feet made contact with the cemented floor, we are currently in a place called a parking lot. Taehyung explained that these cars are like horses and the parking lot is the horse stable. So many horses, they're shiny too.

I looked up in awe, it was a big city that has weird architecture. The walls became glass, people wearing tuxes on the streets. Luckily, I knew about that since Father went out wearing that kind of clothes.

I looked down at my gown, the bottom part was cut in an unpleasant manner. I look like I don't belong here, I played with my fingers as I tried to shake off the negative thought.

My eyes gazed around, the idea of me being free still didn't process well inside my head. I was lucky that I was able to escape that place. Our mansion wasn't anything like the city I'm currently in.

We have arches while they have these weird boxes. I tilted my head in amusement, covering my mouth that was silently squealing. Even though it's weird, I like it in some sort of way. It's different and quite...refreshing.

"This way, lady Jennie," 

Taehyung called out, I nodded my head and followed his lead. He was crouching, both of his inside his pockets, walking amidst the crowd. He said that this is a faraway city, no wonder it's crowded.

I was overwhelmed that there were many people, I lost track of him. I started to panic, searching for Taehyung but due to my short figure, I couldn't find him. I sighed, deciding to wait on the nearby staircase. I hope he'll find me soon, I don't know this place...

"Oh..."

I looked up, making eye contact with a beautiful lady. I was in awe, her skin looks flawless and her dress complimented her face. She's soo pretty.

"Are you lost?"

The beauty frowned, crouching down on my level. I couldn't reply, I just kept on staring at her.

What should I do?

How do you approach someone in this modernized world?

"U-Uhm...I believe that I-I am..." 

I meek answered, playing with my fingers as I looked away feeling flustered. I took a deep breath and composed myself, I didn't learn those lessons for nothing. I should be strong.

"I apologize, it's just...it's my first time coming here. I don't know what I should do in this busy city,"

I confessed, she looked at me with a warm smile on her lips. She lifted her hand, offering her hand. I tilted my head, I assume that she's gonna kiss my hand?

I gave her my hand, but she suddenly shook it, surprising me. She chuckled, standing up, and helped me stand up. 

"You don't really look like you're from here either, I will help you. I'm Kim Jisoo, you?"

She asked, linking her arm in mine, and started walking. I stumbled slightly as I tried to follow her pace, as I got the hang of it, I shyly glance at the front to avoid her questioning gaze.

"Greetings, Lady Jennie from the house of Kim..."

"So you're name is Lady Jennie?"

She asked, I shook my head. "Lady is just a title, my first name is Jennie..."

"I bet that you're from those crazy rich nobles, describing how you look. I assumed you ran away?"

She tilted her head, I only replied with a curt nod. She hummed, stopping on her tracks.

"Let us help you, we'll teach you everything."

She gleamed, holding on my wrist as she leads me amidst the crowds. "W-Where are we going, Miss Jisoo?" I asked but he only laughed curtly.

"I'm meeting with the squad today, I'll introduce you to them,"

She smiled, looking ahead. I gazed at her, biting my lower lip. She doesn't look like a bad person.

We were heading towards this black and white-colored boutique, the latest trends displayed in the front window. We went up the stairs, Jisoo smiled at me widely.

"The squad wanted to do some shopping, we'll buy you some as your welcome gift,"

I bowed my head, muttering a thank you. She laughed, pushing the door open. She ushered me in, the cold aircon's coldness kissed my skin.

The place looks new to me, different from the mansion's interior. My guess is that this is a modern interior, it looks clean.

Muffled were heard behind the huge black door, Jisoo leads me towards it and knocked. She opened the door, it was a room with black and white walls. Paintings of flowers and people were framed on the walls, even some plants were placed.

There was a crowd formed in the middle of the room, they were talking in hushed whispers. Jisoo looked at me, rubbing her nape with a faint blush on her cheeks.

"I'm so sorry that you have to witness something like this,"

I gave Jisoo-unnie a small smile and shook my head. "It's fine, I should be the one saying sorry," I replied in a small voice.

"Come down, bro. We'll help you find her, just calm down,"

I took a peep behind Jisoo-unnie as she strutted towards the crowd. "Seokjin, what happened to him?"

"I lost someone who doesn't know about this place, I lost her in the crowd. I'm worried that something bad might happen.. "

A familiar deep voice muttered under his breath. My eyes widen as I neared the crowd.

"Taehyung?"

----
I will be updating either twice or once a week since this gal needs to finish her P. Ts :)

P. S: please pray for my grades, they need saving.
----
Planet_A